Chapter 16 {Brendon's POV}

"See you tomorrow Brendon!" Kat exclaims before she shut the door behind her. After the sound of the car engine fades away, all that's left is the sound of my thoughts. What if all of Hannah's dreams mean something? What if something is going to happen to prevent the wedding? She's been having these nightmares pretty much after I proposed. Shit. It couldn't have been because of that could it? Do I have anything to do with this?

The sound from my cell phone startled me. I quickly pick it up and answer. "Hey dude! You ready for the party tonight?" Dallon says from the other line. "Your last day of freedom! Better make it count. Believe me." I then hear Breezy say something in the background. I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying, but I knew it was her. "You know I'm kidding!" He says. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"Yeah, I guess I'm up for a party." I reply.

"Okay, I'll meet you at your house around six?" He asks.

"Sounds good to me. See you then." I hang up the phone and look up at the ceiling. What am I going to do for the next six hours? I could watch a movie? But which one? There are so many to choose from! Or I could just... take a nap? Actually, I am still pretty tired. I've been worrying about the wedding all night. Don't get me wrong, I love that Kat is doing everything for us, but I just don't want anything to go wrong. Okay, calm down Brendon. Everything will be fine.

I make my way over to the couch and lay down. I just want to close my eyes and get at least a few hours nap.

~~~

I slowly and groggily open my eyes. I grab my cell phone and look at the time. It was about four thirty. I get up and decide to take shower. After that, I think I spent the rest of the time fumbling with my hair. It just wouldn't lay the way I had wanted it to. But it'll have to do.

As I make my way downstairs, I hear a knock at the door. I go over and open it. Dallon stood there about to knock again, but quickly put his fist down. "Finally! I've been knocking for at least ten minutes!" He says. "Were you doing your hair this whole time?"

"Hey, it takes time to create perfection." I reply, making us both laugh. "Well, an attempt to create perfection that is."

"So! Let us get going then." Dallon turns around and walks over to his car. I close the door and follow. We get in and he drives to wherever the party is. I'm assuming it would be Spencer's place. That's where most of our parties are held. Besides my house anyways.

"How does it feel to be getting married?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"It feels good." I smile. "I'm just glad that it's going to be Hannah this time instead of Sarah."

"I hear ya." He says. "To tell you the truth, I never really liked her, but I had decided not to say anything. I didn't want to hurt you in any way."

"You wouldn't have hurt me." I say. "We all have our own opinions. But you have had to just deal with it." I nudge his arm playfully. He smiles in return.

"Yeah I know." He replies. "But Hannah is way better. Just saying."

We then pull into Spencer's drive way. As the door opens I'm greeted by Spencer of coarse. Ryan was here. Along with our friend Ian. And to my surprise, Jon had decided to make an appearance.

"Hey! I thought you hated my guts?" I ask Jon.

"Yeah, well I thought I'd stop by to say congratulations. I can't stay for long though." He replies, taking a sip of whatever he had.

"Well! Let's get this party started!" Spencer says. "Pizza is gonna be here soon. So, make yourselves at home."

The rest of the night was hanging out with the guys and paying video games. Pretty fun if I do say so myself. I had a nice time. And I'm hoping that Hannah is having just as much fun.

***Okay! So! Yeah I know what you're thinking, "Ugh, another fucking authors note..." buuuuuut it's important! Well... semi -important.... I feel like this story is falling into the same path as a lot of other fan fics with the whole abusive father and getting married thing... So I want to change it up a bit {As you'll most likely see in the next chapter} I need different ideas of their life beyond the wedding. And I know that you guys can come up with some good interesting ideas... so can you guys help me? Maybe? ***