Chapter 14

"S-She's y-your sister?" My mouth drops.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry Hannah." Brendon says squeezing my hand. "I should have told you when she was coming."

How could I have been so stupid? No wonder her name sounded so familiar. I glance up at Kara, who is sitting silently. I felt bad for assuming. I especially felt bad for Kara. So much for an official greeting.

"Kara," She looks over at me. "I am so sorry. I didn't know. I shouldn't have been assuming."

"Don't worry about it." She waves it off. "I don't blame you. A strange woman in your house with your fiancée in his boxers, I would have reacted the same way." She said 'your house'. That's the first time that has been said. Is now my house too? I've always said Brendons house. To tell you the truth, I've never actually been to 'my' house in months. Not that I spent any time there anyways. I was always staying with Ryan. And then with friends when Ryan wasn't talking to me for about a year.

"So, how about we all go and get something to eat?" Ryan says breaking the silence.

"Sure." Kara says. "My treat. I feel like I owe you, Hannah." She smiles before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Brendon agrees.

"You should probably put on some clothes though." I say referring to his boxers.

"Oh. Right." He says. "One moment." He runs upstairs to get changed.

"So you don't mind me staying with you guys for a few days right?" Kara says from the kitchen. "Until the wedding at least. I don't know if he told you, but he invited me to go." That's where I recognized her name. Brendon did in fact mention this to me.

"Yeah. That's perfectly fine." I smile.

"Good." She smiles back. "Now why don't we go and get you cleaned up?" She grabs my wrist and pulls me to the bathroom. I felt like an eight year old girl discovering make-up for the first time. And having someone redo all of it. But she was actually really good at it. Not that I doubted she would be.

Once she had finished reapplying the little make-up I had, we walked back downstairs. "Well, lets go then." Ryan says walking out the door.

~~~

We had finally came back home with full stomachs and having the urge to drop dead on the floor. Or me at least, because Brendon and Ryan went straight into the kitchen and tore through an entire bag a Doritos.

"How can they do that?" I question. "After all the food we just ate? That was more than I've had all week."

"I don't know." Kara shrugged her shoulders and plopped herself down on the couch. I soon joined her.

We had started watching TV to avoid some silence that was forming around us. To be quite honest, I don't even know what the show is. CSI probably. I never really got into those types of shows.

"So whatcha ladies doin'?" Brendon walks in an sits next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"What does it look like?" Kara says.

"It looks like you're staring at an electric box that is displaying an image on the screen."

"Nice observing." I say.

"Why thank you, I try." Brendon says back.

"Well, its getting late. I think I'm going to head back home now." Ryan opens the door. "Bye guys, see you on Saturday."

"Bye!" I yell. "Wait... What's Saturday?"

"Our wedding silly." Brendon bops my nose.

"Oh, right." I shouldn't have forgotten about that. "Its coming so fast."

"It sure is." He sighs.

The next few hours were spent watching more TV and chatting. It wasn't very productive.

Not like we wanted it to be anyways.

"Alright, I think I'm going to head up to bed." Kara says getting up. "Good night guys."

"Good night." We both say.

Then it was just the two of us laying on the couch. And before I knew it, I had fallen asleep on Brendon's lap.

***Ugh.... that's sucked. Really bad. And wattpad has been a real jerk lately. It hasn't been saving my chapters and all that crap.... ugh...

Anyways, I wanted to do at least one more chapter before the whole wedding shiz. But I don't know what I want to do. If anyone can come up with some ideas, that would be great. It would be a big help. Thanks for reading guys. :)***