Chapter Three

Angie POV

Lauren and I glared at Josh and asked Hope if she wanted to be in our group.

"Sure," she said and we sat down on a bike and waited for the teacher leaders to say 'GO'.

"Ready set go!" one of the teacher leaders shouted to the class and Hope pedaled as fast as she could trying to stay above 100 RPM.

"Go Go Go!!!" yelled the teacher leaders as they circled around the bikes.

"Lauren!" Hope cried after she had biked a mile and they quickly swapped places, Lauren on the seat and Hope off the seat. We soon worked out a system. Whenever the person on the bike got tired we switched, or if you biked a mile then you could switch. I peeked over Laurens bike.

"Go Lauren Go!" shouted Luke a teacher leader.

"Cough cough," I started coughing at Luke. Coughing was our "joke" with Lauren, Luke and I. Lauren changed sides every so often, almost always on Lukes side.

"Ahem Ahem cough cough," he coughed back and smiled at me. I glared at him and he walked away.

"Ready Angie?" asked Lauren and we switched. I pedaled as fast as I could.

"Go Angie! If you get above 150 then I won't tease you about coughing at Luke," she said.

"What!!! I just did 150 for like two minutes man!" I said desperately trying to get to 150, I was tired and got to 140 and couldn't go anymore.

"OHhhh, Angie you can't go up to 150, I'm going to tease you later,"

"Go Angie Go!" shouted Luke as he came over here AGAIN.

"Get away from her!" Lauren said because I was going above 140 and if I was above 140 then she would keep him away and then HE WALKED OVER HERE.

"Stop! I'm going to cut your hair," I told him getting off the bike and switching with Hope, Luke cannot cut with GROWN UP SCISSORS. The really long and sharp scissors. It's like your giving him a knife. Do NOT give Luke grown up scissors. I made a scissor cutting motion with my hand and tried to cut his hair with my 'scissors' he smacked my hand away and walked away. He crept up behind me and pulled my ponytail holder out.

"LUKE! Stop it!" I said trying not to laugh. I could see Lauren not holding her laughter and Hope was on the bikes but she was still looking at us, laughing.

Luke POV

Angie tried to cut my hair again but I just smacked her hand away again. I could tell she was mad but she doesn't stay really mad at me for that long. "Lauren, I was singing Frozen songs when I was doing my homework,"

"Really, Which ones?" she asked.

"Well, obviously the best one," I replied.

"You mean In Summer!!!!!" she said and we started singing for the first time in forever and In Summer from frozen.

"Oh My God, Please don't sing those songs, Lauren has been singing them ALL day," Angie groaned and stomped away with her ears covered.

"Times up!" called the assistant teacher and everyone sat down on the mat.

"Just tell me your team and bike time," said a teacher leader. After all the bike times were written down, we got up to leave. Angie did one last glare at me and walked out.

Eli POV

I walked to my locker and got my books. "Eli, going to Moscone today?" asked my friend Tyler. Moscone is a park not that far from school and everyone went there after school to hang out and do their homework at the library.

I nodded "Yeah, you?"

"Yeah," he said and I grabbed my books and went to the outside gates with Tyler where everyone meets up to walk to Moscone. We waited for our other friends to come.

"Hello, brother dear," said my brother Luke as he past by me. He and his friends were walking to Moscone and crossed the street.

Finally! The rest of the people walked outside. "Hey Eli, Hey Tyler," they said and we started to walk to Moscone. After the fifteen minute walk to Moscone we crashed down on the grass outside.

"Let's play football," Somebody yelled out from inside probably getting a football.

"Sure," I said and we played football with the eighth and seventh graders. After football we went inside to do our homework.

"You should ask Hope to be your valentine," said Sierra and Harper. Some of Luke's friends.

"We could help you think of a message to give her on text," Harper added.

"We know you like her," Sierra said as if to make it more clear, and announce it to the world.

"Maybe," I said and picked up my pencil to start on my homework.

"Please Please Please!!!"

"I'm busy doing homework right now. Go away," I said if not to make it obvious as I waved my hands towards my papers.

"Yeah. But we finished our homework already," Sierra whined.

"I didn't!"

"Please?" asked my brother coming in the conversation.

"I said MAYBE!!!" I yelled out.

Hope POV

I heard my phone buzzing like crazy. I peeked at my phone. What! All my friends were spaming me with texts. I looked at who sent me 67 messages, Hmmmmmm why would Eli send me 67 messages? I understand twenty but 67?!!! A lot of them said Hello and Wyd but the there was one that said something that I immediately sent a urgent message to Lauren.

Hope-OMG!!! Eli asked if I could be his valentine!

Lauren POV

Tonight I was planning on texting Luke again. The only weird thing is that Luke is Eli's brother and it was just weird. Angie thinks I like Luke but I denied it. Do I like Luke? Did I like him? He was brothers with Eli but they were completely opposite, right? As Luke and I started texting each other more often we began to trust each other and we knew how each other felt. I learned that Luke's "friends" do not call him a gossiper or a bitch but they called him other names. The people in our school. The people who bully me. I was thinking about all this while I got ready for bed. I flopped on my bed and started the conversation.

Lauren-Hey

Luke-Hey

Lauren-Do u trust me?

Luke-Yes. Do u trust me?

Lauren-Yes

Again we talked for hours and hours until it was twelve o'clock.

Luke-I better go to bed. Night.

Lauren-night

I laid my phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you know someone that gets bullied you should do something to help them. Even listening to them helps.

<3 ANJILLINA