Chapter 2

Tae and 3 boys siting on the table were the only people there. Tae was standing waiting for his smoothie with a blank face untill he saw a man running very fast then falling on him .

••••••••••••••••••••♤••••••••••••••••••••

When jimin and suga saw the position the two men eyes widened and there mouth opened . Jungkook and tae were wet because the bottle that tae was holding was opened .

When jungkook and tae opened their eyes they looked at each others eye . When jungkook moved his lower body a bit . A low moan came from tae's mouth . Jungkook looked down he saw the position both of them where in.

Tae puched jungkook away strongly and looked a him with a red burning face . Jungkook was really sorry and apologised twice . Tae accept the apologise because jungkook probably didnt mean it . But he was still super shy . Tae took the smoothie and ran out the shop to namjoon's car . He entered and closed the car door .

" TAE TAE " hoseok screamed with a very joyful smile " wow whos that sexy siting next to me i tough we came for tae " namjoon said in a joke way to hoseok then tae hit him softly on the shoulder and smiled to them

" hey tae why you wet what happened ? " namjoon said and hoseok asked too . " no no its nothing i forgot the bottle was open and i fell so that happened " tae said trying to hide what happened both of namjoon and hoseok start laughing at his stupid act then namjoon started the car and went .

..........................................

Jungkook got the smoothie and was waking with a shook face and looking to the ground remembering the position he and the boy was in . The position was * tae with both legs open wide and jungkook in between with both their dicks touching *

And also the shy cute look on the other guys face . He put the smoothies on the table and sat . He looked at both of them while there are still in shook .

" mm..... so thats happened " jungkook said " gay porn in real life " suga said and both men laughed . After a while they stand up and went to the car . jungkook was at the back alone and jimin & suga were at the front .

Jungkook was looking at his crotch and what happened kept on replaying over and over . He felt ever inch of tae's dick . It was the first time for long time for him to touch another dick than his .

His mind that was super dirty thought of inappropriate things that made him horny . After there arrived to their home . Jimin showed jungkook the house . Jungkook was still so horny . " what are you thinking about ? " jimin asked jungkook playfully " am .... nothing .. why is that question? " jungkook said nervously

Then jimin pointed at jungkook's erection then at the room " go on do your business . I will order dinner " jimin said with a smirk on his face and also laughing at the younger then went . Jungkook entered the room locked it and start touching himself .

●●●●●●●●●●●●■●●●●●●●●●●●●

On the other hand tae was still shy and embarrassed for moaning and touching a strangers penis but he tried to forget about it and enjoy the time with hoseok and namjoon . They ordered a pizza and Japchae . Then went home .

When namjoon opened the door he asked tae " would you like too sleep in your room or with me " he raised his eyebrows twice ." Hey namjoon stop being dirty he is still innocent " hoseok said and pinched tae cheek and tae gave them a bright smile . All of them sat on the couch and tae was in his room puting his clohes and things their .

He came to them and said " hyungs i bought both of you a gift i hope you like it " he bought namjoon and hoseok a phone with their names on with 3 different cases and 2 new headphones with also there nick names on .

Both of them jump from the coach and huged the younger " oh my god your soo cuttte and so precious " hosoek said with a very very bright smile and tae smiled back both thanked him and sat enjoying the talk .

••••••••••••••••••••♤•••••••••••••••••••

Both boys kookie and tae was siting with there friends then all of the 6 boys slept calmly and peacefully