Chapter 37

After the what happened at jimin's house . Tae was walking with his hands in his pockets .

" he is there the guy with both his hands in his pocket " a phone call was made .

" what what the hel- ahh " 3 macular  guys went to tae and one covered his mouth and nose making his lose conscious.

The but him in a black car and derived off .

The guy who cared was smiling in an evil way . And of couse everyone knows who .

 And of couse everyone knows who

- 2 hours pass -

" were is taehyung he isn't at school either . " jungkook said to jimin and namjoon .

" what he didn't came school !?! " namjoon said in a shock .

" he didn't go to school either did he returned home ... im starting to get worried. " jimin thought . while his hands on his chin Thinking

" i got bad feelings " jungkook said with a worried face .

" me too " namjoon looked at jungkook with more worried face .

" i will excuse school , i need to go find him " jungkook said .

" you can't this school is strick you can't do that . " namjoon stated .

" damn it ! " jungkook hit his hands on the wall .

The day passed and they all went to jimin's home .

" he isn't here .. " jimin said in his mind silent.

" were was he the last time ? " namjoon asked .

" the last time i saw him he was walking down the street " jimin stated .

" maybe he returned home or maybe bambam saw him . I will go ask him " jungkook opened the door .

" yeah good idea go " jimin said

" i will call you if we found anything  " namjoon said

Jungkook went to the house to find bambam really happy dancing at never ever song .

" kookie " bambam went to kook and placed his arms around kook neck.

" bambam im really busy right now " jungkook sighs and put bambam's arm down .

" did you see taehyung " jungkook asked .

" him again " bambam said in mind looking disgust.

He then smiled again and said

" no i didnt see him , he didn't come "

Jungkook then sighs and got out .

Bambam pressed his teeth together in anger .

Jungkook was walking at the street taehyung was walking in . And he saw a camera.

" i need to watch this camera " jungkook said . He then went jimin's house

" guys there is a camera there . " jungkook pointed at the camera place .

" but we cant go to it , its not allowed " jimin said .

Jungkook pushed his inner cheeks by his tongue.

" then we got only one chose " jungkook said placing his hands on his hips .

- at 1 in the morning  -

Jungkook , jimin , and namjoon entered the building secretly wearing all black .

They entered . It was dark they used their phones to lighten up the place a bit .

They went slowly . They opened a door . But it was sadly locked .

" damn it ! " jungkook yelled in a whispering tone

" what are we going to do now ? " jimin asked .

Namjoon searched around and saw a man . A security guy with the keys on the table next to him .

" hey there is the keys " namjoon pointed .

" but how are we going to get there ? " jungkook asked .

" jimin you try to distract the guy . My moving something . Jungkook you fast grab the keys . And i will search in which room the tapes are . Clear " namjoon explained and they nodded .

Jimin moved a cup making it fell and break . The security quickly stood .

" who's their ? " the security guy said.

" what ? Do you think the criminal will say . yes im here i came to steal the company .... babo " jimin said in a low voice . Of course in a sarcastic way . Then he went to hid

Jungkook grabbed the keys trying not to make to much noise. And namjoon searched the computer .

" fast he is coming !! " jungkook told namjoon .

" im trying ! Dont rush me !! " namjoon said after 30 second he got it and all 3 went and hid .

They security guy thought it's just the went and went back to his chair .

" lets pray it's one of those keys ." Jimin said .

They tried the 1st one but failed .. 2nd also failed .. 3rd also failed .

They got nervous . They tried the 4th one and finely that was it .

" yes !! " they said excitingly

There was a lot of tapes . And a computer . They tried many of them until they found it .

" its that one . There is tae " jimin pointed and tae from the screen .

They all watched till they saw the guys kidnapping tae . And putting him in a black car .

All what they can see from the guys that one of them got a dragon tattoo on his hands .

All of there eyes widen . And mouth widen too .

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Hope you like it 😄😄

Sorry im late . exams .😅😅

Dont worry 4 days left .😖😖