Chapter 29

Days passed and they forgot about that guy . They trained hard and wrote songs and did the dance .

The time started and bighit was seeing the auditions on the stage . One after one , many failed and little passed but still didnt find the best .

" and thats the end of the auditi- wait wait there is another last group its called BTS .. please enter " the MC announced

" we are BTS " the members did a hand sign . They were wearing the same close they worn to the celebration.

" hello and welcome BTS . Can i ask what the name means ? "

" yeah sure its bulletproof boys " namjoon answered

" okay start , good luck "

They went to their places the jimin in the middle , yoongi hiding his eyes and tae from the other side .

Music started and the dance started

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul

Every one start yelling " BTS ! BTS ! BTS ! " the song was lit . After the song ended the judges stood up from how impressed they were and clapped .

" BTS , you are the chosen " the judges chose them as the top best boy group in the bighit entertainment company.

The 7 members were so happy the hugged each other and the achieved their dreams .

All of them went to grab food . Tae was alone Peacefully grabbing food . But a tissue was suddenly placed on his face that made him lost conscious

He was dragged to a black car . Without anybody noticing.

" tae ? .... TAE !! " jungkook saw tae being dragged into that creepy black car .

" TAEHYUNG " he ran after the car but he of couse couldn't reach it but he knew the car's number . And that would made it a bit easier to mind them .

" tae has been kidnapped !! I want your car hyung " jungkook ran asking for yoongi's car .

" wait jungkook u may get in an accident , and i can know exactly were he is " namjoon warned .

" how ? " all asked at once .

" i put a thing on his cloth that will show me where he is on the phone " namjoon replied.

" hyung how did u think of that ? " jimin asked completely impressed.

" he is my taetae before becoming even jungkook's boyfriend " namjoon shows how much he really cares about tae .

They got to the car and followed were the map showed tae .

" wake up little princess " tae wake up by the guy .

" who are you ? Why are you doing this to me ? " tae said shouting .

" I'm jinyoung , you look like you could be sold by a lot of money , and you could be a really good sex toy " jinyoung's eye narrowed and he smirked.

Tae's hands were tied to the bed . He couldnt move but his legs .

After jinyoung smirked he came slowly to tae . Tae's leg were closed but jinyoung wanted to open them

Tae tried all his best to keep his leg closed but he couldn't . Jinyoung was stronger.  Jinyoung placed his hands on tae's zipper slowly going down to his dick . And grabbing it hard making the boy tear .

Jinyoung pulled down tae's pants and unbuttoned his shirt . He start licking and rubbing tae's revealed nipples.  And rubbing his dick .

Tae couldnt help but getting hard .

" Oh so u didnt hate it after all "

He rubbed tae fast making him cum all over himself .

Tears felling tae's eyes and cheeks .

" im now satisfied " jinyoung smiled in an ever way .

Jinyoung grabbed tae's face aggressively for a kiss or a make out.  At that moment the door was broken revealing jungkook behind it .

Jungkook eye darken at what he saw. He saw tae privat part revealed and his cum all over him and over the guys filthy hands and tae with red , teary face .

" how fucking dare you do that you fucking horny ass bitch ? " jungkook start walking toward him in anger , every floor he stipes at got a crack .

The guy thought of doing what he did last time and jump from the window . And he did it . Soon did he know that jungkook didnt came alone .

He was surrounded by all the other members .

Jungkook United tae and help him clean himself .

Jungkook then came to the man that was in fear . Jungkook kicked his face making a tooth fall off .

" thats for kissing him " jungkook said a comment after every hit .

Jungkook his jinyoung in the crotch by his pointy shoes making him fall to the ground .

He start hitting by his leg over , over , and over till jinyoung face was under jungkook's foot .

" thats enough jungkook you will kill him " tae said quietly holding jungkook's arm .

" what ! Look at what he did to u " jungkook's eye widen .

" the police is going to take him " tae replied.

" thats how white hearted tae is " hoseok smiled looking at tae

" here the police came " jimin pointed .

The police took jinyoung and the boys got in the car .

" are you okay taehyung ? " hoseok and jimin asked.

" yes .. thats to u . how did u know im there ? " tae questioned

" who else but the monster " all pointed at namjoon who was looking funny with a bright smile and widen eyes like he is saying inside of himself
Namjoon's face made all of them laughed .

" ugh im so sorry tae im very happy you are back " jungkook said hugging tae . Jimin then entered the hug , then hoseok , then jin  , namjoon .

They waited then all of them looked at yoongi who didnt join the hug .

" what ? " yoongi asked

" oh my god u are so cold " jimin said and pulled yoongi to the hug .