Chapter 3

The next day tae and kook was seaching for a collage to enter they kept searching and searching for 3 days and cant find a collage because every collage they went to was full .

there was only that collage many were talking about " Scorpio academy " . It said that more than 100,000 people who were in this collage became very successful, but no one knows how .

All they knew that you first have to sign a contract " not to tell anybody about anything that happens in the collage and you cant get out of it till the end and to agree for everything they tell you to do or else you would pay 5 million $ to the school or go to jall " so many people wanted to go but to scared for what could happen.

Tae and jungkook couldnt find any collage . And they gave up searching

●●●●●●●●●●●●●■●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jungook came to suga and jimin and sat beside jimin then he asked them about the collage

..........................................

Jungkook : hey suga , jimin what do you think about that collage " Scorpio academy " . I want to enter it

Jimin : what are you talking about are you stupid

Suga : i dont think about it , all i will say is that you would be an idiot if you entered this collage .

Jungkook : why guys ? You made me feel as if im going to die there

Suga : okay then go a head

Jimin : one entered the school and he said abit about it before he go jall .

Jungkook : HE WHAT !!! went jail

Suga : lower your voice prat im trying to sleep

Jungkook : um ..... sorry , complete jimin

Jimin : he said that they put 2 strangers randomly in one room and in the room there are 4 cameras , no one knows where is the cameras are even if you search hundred time you won't find it , then they tell You to do things and you got to do it in 12 hours , Its hard its easy you got to do it .

Jungkook : oh god ... you got me scared ... but also in the same time interested. So i should do what ever they want me to then when the collage end what will i work ?

Jimin : they said anything you want .. a..n..y thing and all people who entered it are successful in there work by now

..........................................

Jungkook got interest and wanted to enter the the college so he said to them " i will enter and i will secretly tell you what happens there .. okay ? " jimin and suga gave up and then agree .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●■●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tae retured home and was so tired of searching and searching and not finding he entered the home and jumped on the couch and placed his head on namjoon's lap

..........................................

Namjoon : ( brushing tae's hair with his hands softly ) what's up tae tae

Teahyung : i cant find a collage any where i have searched alot for 2 days and this is the 3rd im so tired

Namjoon : you can search on the internet , why walking all day in this freezing weather ?

Teahyung : ( looked at namjoon excitedly ) good idea why didnt i think of that ..

..........................................

Tae smiled at namjoon and thanked him then start jumping like a kid to his room . Namjoon smiled at tae back and watched him jumping to his room .

" That kid " namjoon said smiling and went to get tae somethinging to drink . Then he went to his work that was producing songs .

Tae opened google and searched " best collages in soeul korea " he opened a wepsits for different collages . He was scrolling till he found a collage called " Scorpio academy " .

He looked at it but he didnt find alot of information about the school except that all who graduated got really high positions in there work . So he thought about it and agreed to enter it .