Chapter 19

The picture say it all ⤴😂😍

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○□○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

The next part of the performance will be tomorrow . It was jungkook's turn to do the mission . and it was to confess your love to someone . Jungkook did already confess his love to tae 6 days ago . So the manger jin changed it and made jungkook chose again from the box . Jungkook closed his eyes and grabbed one . It was the gary card that was a group work . He could make a team with anybody .

He oppened the page infront of everyone and he read it outloud " you and with more that one person got to write and produce a song " he read it and his eyes widden. " what i cant do that in just a day !!"

" 15 hours " jin corrected him

" yeah .. thanks now im relaxed 😑" jungkook said dryly and losing hope on succeeding * sign *

" what young man are you really gonna give up now ? you didnt even start ! " namjoon said in a disappointing tone

" i can't do all that alone "

" idiot its a team work motion its writin more than one " jimin hits jungkooks head not even surprised how stupid jungkook is

" i better start writing the song first ...  but i wont sing it alone ... tae .. can u ? " jungkook looked at tae hoping he could join him

Tae nobbed and jungkook ran to his room . He got his laptop and placed it on his disk and start thinking of a song to write .

Tae came and sat on the disk and ask him " how do you want the song to be ? Romantic , love , childho- " tae asked and before he complete jungkook aswered by " sad " . Both of them were thinking then tae got the first part . He sat on jungkooks lap and wrote it on the laptop. 

Then he stand and sat back in his place jungkook looked to see what tae came up with so he start reading

" sumgyeo wasseo
I tell you something
geujeo mudeodugien
ijen beotil suga eobneun geol
wae geuttaen mal mot haenneunji
eochapi apawaseo
jeongmal beotil suga eobseul geol "

jungkook smirked at tae.  surprised by tae's talent / skill in songwriting . Tae proudly smiled at jungkook .

After 3 hours they wrote the full song and then both ran to rapmon to help them " namjoon hyung can ... you ... help us " tae asked trying to take his breath and leaning down " take your breath first " namjoon looked down at both of them and handed water to both of them.

" so what do you need ? " namjoon sat and crossed his legs sitting like a boss . " tae told me you can produce songs . Can you help us sur . " jungkook asked siting in a very formal way . Namjoon laughed when he saw how jungkook was siting and talking . " dude its okay dont be that formal you got me tearing and yes i can help " namjoon ribbed his tears from laughing .

" really ? Ha ha ha " jungkook nervously laughing he was really embarrassed and he was fully red. He looked away and rubbed his head . " tae can i see the song first " namjoon asked . placing his hands in air to take and read the song . Tae nobbed and gave it to him . Namjoon eyes were widden .  He stand up suddenly and that made both jungkook and tae stand too ." i like it " namjoon replyed. he was touched by the song .

" get your voices ready young men lets go " namjoon said looking at both of them really proudly . Then he pointed outside the door and walked like a soldier outside the door . Jungkook and tae looked at each other and laughed then they walked after him the same ways as namjoon . They went to a studio . jungkook called yoongi and yoongi answered .

" yoongi hyung i need your piano skills " the only thing jungkook said to yoongi.  After half an hour yoongi came and sat on the paino chair . " ready ? " yoongi asked before he start playing . They all nobbed and the song started . After 4 hours they were done all of them where so tired and sweating . Lucky it end . All of them did a great work .

They all got 6-7 hours more to rest . They all went to their own houses and jumped on the bed and sleep . But Namjoon , his house was very far . He went to a near place and knocked the door. The door open " can i stay here a bit my house is far from here and im tired ? " namjoon said looking very exhausted . " yes ofcouse " the owner of the house answer who was jin .. not surprised huh ? " jinhyeong gamsahamida " namjoon thanked the elder .

" i will get you something to drink " the elder said and went to the kitchen . By just 10 seconds after the younger enter he fell on the couch and slept . When jin came back he heard soft snoring and saw namjoon laying on the couch  . " did you sleep that fast ? Okay i will close the lights . * whisper * sleep well . " he closed the lights and he cover namjoon by his suit jacket . It wasnt that cold . Then he went out the room for namjoon to take his confort.

 Then he went out the room for namjoon to take his confort

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●■●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Should i also but namjin and yoonmin  or should i just keep it Vkook only ?

Should i put smut or no ?

Is the story good or it needs something ?

Should i change things ?