chapter 36

" what did you say ?! " jungkook asked in a shock .

" why ?! " jungkook questioned . He quickly grabbed his phone .

" i dont know he didnt tell me . I was just in my room sleeping . i woke up and he wasnt there " bambam lied

" hello hyung " jungkook called namjoon .

" yes good morning . Whats wrong calm down " namjoon answered .

" did you see taehyung . " jk

" what do u mean ? " namjoon asked

" i can't find him at house " jungkook kinda yelled .

" what !! I will call him " namjoon said

" i tried but he didnt answer " jk

" i will try , calm down  " namjoon said

He hanged up an worn his cloth and go out the house .

" hey jungkook! " bambam yelled but jungkook didnt listen

" what the hell . Notice me a bit . I wish you die taehyung " bambam sid angrily .

Taehyung did want jungkook to know where he was and tae refused to return until bambam is out .

* knock knock knock * " yes yes im coming who ? " jimin went to the door .

" its me jungkook " after jimin hearing it he quickly went to tae with his eyes widen .

" hid hid jungkook is in the door ! " jimin shouted in a whispering tone

" Jimin ?? " jungkook knocked again questioning whats wrong .

Tae went and hid under the table . The table was covered with black sheets , so it was hard for anyone to see anything under the table .

Jimin then opened the door with a smile .

" oh jungkook heeeey . " jimin said nervously.

" whats wrong with you ? " jungkook entered jimin's house and went to the room that the table tae was under in .

" tae is missing i cant find him " jungkook kept walking back and force beside the table . Tae kept seeing jungkook's timberland .

Tae noticed his ring on the floor right beside him . He slight his hands slowly. He wanted to grab it not for jungkook to see it . But before he can see .

Jungkook stepped on his hand . And stopped moving . He kept his foot on tae's hands

" ah- ..... " tae quickly covered his mouth and then screamed in silents.

" why did you stopped moving there ??? " tae questioned in his mind .

Jimin noticed tae's hands under jungkook's shoes . And his eyes widened .

" i cant find him anywhe- " jungkook was cut by jimin .

" jungkook can you give me your phone ? " jimin asked . Jungkook went and gave him his phone releasing tae's hand .

Tae quickly grabbed the ring . And rubbed his hands that was stepped on .

" wait i will try again " jungkook said taking his phone back .

" try wh- " jimin was cut by a phone ring .

Tae's why widened and he grabbed his phone very fast and closed it .

Jungkook noticed and slowly went to the table . Jimin quickly thought of an idea he took his phone and slight it on the floor and it went under the table .

Jungkook got on his knees . Tae was panicking he didnt know what to do . He kept looking around him .

Jungkook but hid head on the floor and looked ...

But he didnt find anything . Only jimin's phone . Tae went up . Jimin acted as if he had filled to the floor .

" ouch ahh my leg " jimin was on the floor holding his leg with a pain look in his eyes .

Jungkook went to him . Not looking at any other thing .

" are you okay " jungkook asked

" ahh it hurts , im dying " jimin said looking at tae who is trying to hid .

* moving sound by tae *

" whats tha- " jungkook turned to turn his face but was grabbed in a hug by jimin .

" oh my god jungkook you are so kind . You help me a lot . What can i do to return all your love ? * act crying * " jimin acted .

Tae then got out the house and the door didnt make sound lucky . He gave jimin a thumb up and jimin return the thumb behind jungkook's back

" jimin you dont have t- " jungkook tried to talk .

" well then i feel better " jimin cut jungkook and stood up then went to the kitchen .

" wha... what the fuck " jungkook was confused and still on the floor .

===============

Sorry i was suppose to update yesterday but i was really busy studying for the math exam . 😫😫

My exams are going to finish soon . Thank god . Wish me luck guys . 🙆🙆