Chapter 28

All boys sleep but jungkook. He was thinking about the guy . Thinking what to do , how to find him . He was searching on Twitter and Instagram.

Him being a social media famous he asked his fans to find the guy . And start a hashtag ( #findthatguy ) . you may say he is exaggerating . But he said he wouldn't let anyone put a finger on taehyung .

They woke up 4 hours was still left it was a long times so they decided to diy their hair .

" i will diy it ...... silver " jimin said excited

" i will do red .. no no green " namjoon choses

" i don't know ... okay i will close my eyes and point at a thing at that would be my hair color ................... orange " hoseok has chosen in a childish way

" What about you jin ? " namjoon asked

" well pink " he said in a duh tone

" what about you 3 ? " jimin asked pointing at jungkook , yoongi , and tae

" i like my black hair im to lazy to diy it now " yoongi said half asleep

" next time , dark is the best on me " kook replied

" im already blond " tae said

Everyone did the temporary diy .

- 3 hours passed -

The washed their hair and dried it everyone looked unique and it was the first time for them to diy their hair . So also a bit different .

Time passed and the celebration was about to start . All got dressed there suits was unique too . Jimin worn what yoongi got him and tae worn what jungkook got him . They entered the fancy limozin car . And went to the celebration.

 And went to the celebration

After they reached . Cameras were flashing and cuz they were the representative of the academy.

All of them were standing posing with their fashionable cloth , style . Every one rocked what he was wearing .

 Every one rocked what he was wearing

* sorry the pic isn't the best . Couldn't find another one  *

The interview started . Jin was answer the questions in a very polite and formal way . Like

" from when had this academy , and why is it successful ? "

" first of all thanks for coming here and visiting the academy . And this academy was open more that 13 years ago , its successful because of its strict  rules and harsh punishment , but all of that is worth it as u can see " jin answered with a smile .

Jungkook was zoning out till he saw a man with black hair and white suit sitting and looking at tae , not just looking He was smirking thinking about something  .

Jungkook cleared his eyes to saw the same guy , the same guy jimin drow standing right there .

Jungkook stood up . His eye widen . He pointed at him . " thats him " . The moment jungkook stood . The guy noticed him . He quickly got up and start running .

Jungkook ran after him .

" jungkook wait " namjoon yelled . Then stand and went after them .

Jungkook was fast . he was so near , he grabbed the neck part of the guy's suit , but the guy took his suit off .

" damn it " jungkook throw the suit and complete running .... To the road

The guy passed but was about to get hit by a car twice . Jungkook was going to pass , but namjoon hold his arms .

" hey . Calm down . Don't be stupid . Dont get your self killed by a ridicules thing " namjoon said wisely , still holding jungkook's arms

" and hey i found in his jacket important things " namjoon said .

Jungkook calmed and went back to the celebration place .

" jungkook are u okay ? " tae went fast to kook making sure he wasn't hurt

" did the meeting end good ? " namjoon asked jin and jin nodded .

Namjoon was holding the guys jacket . He found a paper in the jacket and opened it .

" what !! why is his name crossed ? " jungkook said in frustration

" wait his is in ( international S'music academy ) we can go search for him there ." Hoseok got the idea .

" i know this school . This school got the best musical artist . And the number one " jin said the fact .

" okay we will definitely find him there " jimin said .

" okay lets enjoy the part- " tae was saying happily but he was cut when all of them glanced at him in a scary way that made him shut up .

" okay okay lets enjoy it " jungkook said putting an arm on tae .

The night was young and when they returned all of them were tired they took of their cloth and went to sleep at 2 am .

●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●●

Every army lets vote for BTS for the BBMAs . American army vote by the side of BBMAs . But non american army on twitter , like

{ i vote for @BTS_twt for the #BBMAsTopSocialArtistAward }

you can tweet more than once everyday . Cuz non american cant vote on the side .  Plz army pleeeeease  . Lets try our best to make BTS / Bangtan win and be proud of us . BTS , ARMY FIGHTING !!!