Chapter 41 ( last )

" why are you leaving early honey ? " jungkook said looking at bambam narrowing his eyes.

" ah .. i . I found a ... house " bambam said hesitated. 

" oh really ? " jungkook asked acting shocked .

" if i were you i would leave the country " hoseok said and both him and yoongi laughed sarcastically 

" i heard that ... ta ..taehyung is k.kidnapped " bambam said

" not anymore " jungkook said tae looked at bambam . Tae was behind jungkook .

" who do you think kidnapped him " jungkook asked acting confused .

" how could you do that bambam ? " jimin said in a disappointing tone .

" i did nothing " bambam said looking to the other side in a confident look

" what the fuck is nothing to u ? " namjoon said in anger grabbing bambam by the neck of his shirt

Bambam got super scared and start shaking . Namjoon wanted to hit him so bad

" leave him namjoon " tae said .

" tae ? " namjoon turned his face looking at tae in a confused face .

" dont dirt your hands . Its a waste of energy . Leave him . And the police already came ." Tae said calmly

The bell rang and the police came in . And arrested bambam .

" Kidnapping is a very illegal thing to do . You will be in prison for a couple of months . " the police said .

" well thank you so mu- " namjoon was cut .

" so todays dinner is gonna be super great and a lot . I got pizza and ramen what jungkook love . I got bibimbap and kimchi as for jimin . I got bulgogi and sushi for yoongi . And for hoseok Gambas and sashimi . I got fideos and tonkatsu for namjoon . And for taetae i got his favourite japchae and gejang . And for me i got lopste- ..... sorry " jin said looking at the things he got . But then he notice what was happening before he came .

All of them were staring at jin . Not moving a muscle with the namjoon and jungkook's eyes widen and both are smiling they looked weird but funny .

" no please complete " namjoon told him in a sarcastic .

" so i see you really hungry wanna have dinner with us " jungkook said to the police .

" we had dinner . Go have a great time . We will take him . Have a good day " the police said talking bambam to the car .

They passed beside jin . With jin still shocked . Then jin looked back at the members .

" so what did you got also " they jumped at him asking and seeing what he got . He got sweets and everything . They were so happy .

The problem was solved . The prepared the table and start eating .

" woah .. im full ... should i eat another cup of noodles ? " jungkook said making all of them laugh .

They enjoyed the dinner and had fun .

Years passed they graduated . And start working . Jungkook became 24 , and taehyung 23 . BTS became the biggest group in korea .

All the 7 lived together happily .

At 6 October jin , jimin and tae were invited to a party by hoseok .