Chapter 18

After tae got out of the hospital . The collage gave him a week vacation to make sure he is okay and ready for other missions. Tae was alone in the house . He was cheaking his phone and a message was send [ A 1000$ was send to your bank account by Scorpio Academy. ] tae got a smile on his face . Then he closed his phone and went to cook dinner for him and jungkook.

Tae went to the kitchen and he start cooking . It was so hot at the kitchen tae was sweating . He tried to open the window but the only thing that came out the window was the hot air  . " i dont think jungkook will be home till 6 pm its still 4 pm . " he looked around and close the windows and he took of his shirt . He turned on music and the volume was to the maximum .

He start dancing and he was moving his hips right and lift and singing too . Hours passed but he didnt notice .  *sound of key unlock * jungkook opened the door to find his sexy boyfriend dancing shirtless at the kitchen .

Tae didnt notice that jungkook came because of the lowed noise . Jungkook put his bag slowly and waked to the kitchen quietly.  " boo " tae jumped from his place and placed the fork between both of them . As if he was about to attack .

" woah take care cutie we dont wanna get that face injuried " jungkook said removing the fork and slowly getting near tae " well you are the one who did that " tae said moving back . Jungkook was coming slowly to kiss tae . there lips were about to meet . But tae placed his hands on jungkook's lips and said " dinner is ready " and smiled innocently .

" just a kiss " jungkook bagged " let me prepare the dinner table kookie " tae said trying to push jungkook out the way " after you are done can i have a kiss ? Just one please " jungkook said to him while he is also helping " can you wait ? " tae asked him . Jungkook stopped and waited for tae to finish .

After the dinner was prepared tae holden jungkooks hands " thank you for waiting " tae kissed jungkook on his lips . They looked at each others eye and they kissed again jungkook was going for a makeout but tae stopped him " its not time for that " tae blushed . And both of them sat and start eating . And both of them start talking and asking random questions to each other while eating

.................................

JK : tae when was your first kiss ?

T : my first kiss was at the hospital 4 days ago

JK : ohh oka- wait what

T : yes you are my first kiss

JK : im proud . 😌😌

T : when was the first time you did it ?

JK : what ? Sex .. um i was 16 and i was drunk

T : that is illegal

JK : my mistake dont tell anyone . What about you when was your first time ?

T : ummm ....

JK : wait * whisper * are you a vigin ?

T : * laugh nervously * yeaah hehe

JK : im gonna be your first 😏😏

T : hahaha * blush *

..................................

After they where done and tae wached dishes he went to his room and pushed the door after him but he didnt here the close of the door . Jungkook was there he was looking at him and blushing " umm .... taetae ... can i sleep beside you ? " he said it looking at the floor scratch his head .

Tae looked at him and smiled " why ? " tae asked crossing his hands looking at jungkook. " i feel lonely and i miss you " jungkook looked at tea innocently while paying with his fingers ." Yes you can hurry up  " tae said smiling. before both of them jumped in the bed to sleep jungkook grabbed tae's waist and hugged him from the back and told him " Next week im gonna take you on a vacation  outside korea . With all our friends but different room . "

" really ?? " tae asked really excitingly and jungkook nobbed . Tae gave jungkook the sweet square smile and kissed his cheeks then he jumped in bed and crolled under the cover and jungkook slept behind him hugging his back .