Chapter 22

" WHAT ! " everybody questioned with there features widen and in shock .

" Yeah the club i work in is near the hotel " yugyeom said and pointed somewhere .

" Don't be in shock , half my friends here got the same work . lets go " jungkook said and all of them then got in the car .

all of them were siting in silents some on their phones and some looking at the window surprised by how nice places were . Jungkook was looking around him everyone was in his own world .

" tell us some places you guys went before " jungkook trying to break the silents

everybody start saying where they went . Jimin went to france . Jin went to italy . Hoseok went to germany . Namjoon went to Dubai . Taehyung went london and lastly , Yoongi went to brazil .

" Nobody went to LA before !? " jungkook asked . and all nob their head .

Jungkook's planned to make this trip one of the best . When they arrived all wanted to sleep . yugyeom took the room key cards and they went to the 4th floor .

" there is 5 rooms . Jimin and Yoongi , you two choose to stay in one room . Namjoon you and Hoseok in one room . Jin choose to have his own room . same goes with Jungkook and Taehyung . here are your key cards  . and tomorrow at 9 a.m. everybody should be awake to eat breakfast at the hotel's restaurant . i will go to my house . this is my location and this in my phone number . " yugyeom cleared everything for them .

Everybody went to there rooms that was like kings room . they rolled under the cover to find a comfortable spot and then they went to their dream lands .

* Next day *

At 8 : 30 a.m. tae woke up first . he took a shower and put some new clothes on . He dried his hair and brushed it .

" of course jungkook will not wake up in time " tae got his boots on . he was wearing full black and he took his bag .

He went to jungkook's room and knocked the door he knocked once , no answer . twice no answer . at the third time he was about to knock but the door opened .

jungkook was standing on the other side of the door with wet hair and body and only a towel around his hip his abs was showing and his v line . tae couldn't keep his eyes off jungkook's perfect muscular figure .

" morning princess need something ? " jungkook smirked and asked the younger who was so impressed by jungkook shaped wet abs .

" uh.. I thought you are still a sleep im sorry i will go ." Tae blushed and turned around but his hand was grabbed by the older and pulled inside .

" i would like you to stay here till i get ready and we will go together . just a couple of minutes . " jungkook whispered softly to tae and smiled .

tae agreed and went to sit on the bed . jungkook enter still with the towel only . he went to the mirror that was in the same room as tae and start drying his hair .

after he was done with his hair he faced tae . the moment he faced tae . tae's eyes widened and he turned his head around with a face fully red . jungkook didnt understand until he looked down ....

" you're gonna see it soon or late love " jungkook smirked and grabbed a boxer and a skinny jeans . he put them on . but he didnt put a shirt on . without any word he hold tae's  hand and pushed him down .

" wh-what are you doing " Tae asked looking at jungkook straight in the eyes .

" i missed you . and everything in you " jungkook said and slowly went to tae's neck and start kissing it . while he is still holding tae's hands .

" Jun....jungkook ... sto - Ah "

" its not time for that boys " both of them turned around to find jimin and namjoon looking at them . crossing their arms and smirking . tae pushed jungkook quickly .

" No No No nothing happened !!! " tae said . his face was fully red and he was so embarrassed .

the 3 males laughed at how cute tae was . tae then gave them his box smile and rubbed his head . jungkook got his shirt on and his shoes .

" is everyone ready ? shall we go ? " namjoon asked and all of them shaked their head as a yes . Then the 4 gotten out and jungkook locked the door .

" how did you guys enter ? " jungkook asked and start walking backward to look at them  .

" well .... you didnt lock the door " jimin said . and then they entered the restaurant . all of the group was siting on the table and waving at them .

the 4 males went and grabbed their meals . then went back to the table they sat and ate their simple breakfast.

The only thing tae was thinking about is how jungkook's kisses on his neck was pleasuring and how he wishes this moment to last .