chaper 34

" did they went drinking ? , did jungkook cheated on me ? , did the kissed ? or worst did they fuck ? Am i not enough for jungkook ? " .

Tae tried to forget about it and went to sleep . Jungkook grabbed a glass of beer then went to sleep .

- the next day -

knock knock knock the door rang knock knock ot did again . Tae went and opened .

" kooki- ... oh its you " bambam said uninterested.

" get out my way " bambam said pushing tae to the side.

" kookie i got u something " bambam 1rs entered without permission 2nd putting his bag in the table .

He acts as if its his house already .

" what the fuck is wrong with him ? Is that his house ? Is that his kookie ? " taehyung said in mind . And said the last sentence with anger .

" thanks bambam " jungkook smiled and took the things bambam got him .

Jungkook excused and went to talk a shower .

" ugh how can he even live with that bitch at the same house " bambam mumble

Taehyung grabbed his shirt and took him out jungkook's room . For jungkook not to hear him .

" well , incas you don't remember im his boyfriend,  and incas you are a idiot and a slut he loves me " tae stressed on the word ( he love me)

" at lest im not nothing like you fucker " bambam's voice got higher when he said those word .

" look who's talking . the guy who is probably not accepted by even his family " tae replied

" .... many accept me but i only care about jungkook my baby " bambam said in a sassy way .

" he isn't your fucking baby stop it ! " tae said

" Why are u so sure of yourself , jungkook is an international play boy why are you so sure he is dating only you , maybe he is fucking a lot behind your back . Maybe dating a lot too . Its a fact about jungkook that cant be changed . " bambam tried to proof a point .

" he dont leave me without a reason before to go to someone ! " Tae said denying

" he could lie too . He can tell u im going class and instead meet someone , he of couse wont tell u  " bambam said in a duh tone .

Tae suddenly shut , he looked at the ground and though of then . And yes there is always that stupid reason for him to leave tae .

" hey , can anyone send me a towel " jungkook yelled out the bathroom

" i will get it " bambam raised his hands then raised the middle finger to tae and smiled. Then went and got what jungkook asked for

Jungkook got out wore his clothes and his shoes. He saw taehyung sitting on the couch thinking deeply.

" hey taetae are u okay ? " jungkook asked

" oh yeah yeah " tae smiled and replied.

" can i stay here for a couple of days jungkook , i still got no house in korea " bambam asked with an aegyo

Jungkook looked at the silent tae then back to bambam .

" yeah sure " Jungkook answered

Tae was shocked . He was speech less .

" lets go to the academy tae we will be late " jungkook said grabbing tae by the hands .