1

Hello, welcome to my new story. This is based on one of my one-shots 'When He's Abused' from my Avi one-shots book. If you want more of the background, I recommend reading that. Anyway, enjoy this first chapter!

You woke up, hearing sniffling. You sat up, slightly confused, before you saw Avi curled up into a ball, crying in his sleep.

'Aww, Avi,' you thought, and ran your hand over his back.

"Avi?" you tried to wake him up.

He just kept whimpering.

You moved yourself closer to him, spooning him from behind, as you ran your hand over his side.

"Sweetheart, please wake up," You whispered.

Avi woke up, revealing his tear-stained face.

He allowed you to hold him. Avi actually loved being the little spoon, which you had found out.

He then turned around in your arms, burying his face in your neck.

"Avi, baby, what's wrong?" You asked.

He sniffed.

"I-I had a nightmare.."

You nodded slowly, "What happened isn it?"

"Katrina came back.. s-she started hitting me.. and then she went after you.. I lost you.."

You simply held him in your arms. You hated seeing him like this, but you weren't going to leave him.

"Baby, it's okay. We won't let her come back, and I know she was abusive, but babe, you're stronger now.. In just these few weeks we've dated, you've gotten stronger.

PTX was still on tour, which made it more difficult to help Avi, with all the driving, and flying, and just traveling in general.

You and Avi were in the hotel bedroom.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. You walked over to it, peeking through the hole-thingy.

"It's Esther," You announced, just before opening the door.

"Hi, ____. Is everything okay? I heard crying.."

You nodded slightly, "Yeah, Avi just had a nightmare.." 

Sniffing was heard as Avi found his way toward the light, wrapping his arms around your waist, burying his face in your shoulder.

"Anything I can help with?" She offered.

You shook your head, "Nah, I think we're good. Thank you anyway, Ess, love you!"

"Love you too," She said, heading back to her room.

Just as you closed the door, Avi swooped you up off your feet, carrying you back to bed.

"I wish I could just cuddle you all day," He whispered.

You nodded, "I know, Av. I do too. We can wait, though, tour will be over in just a few weeks."

Avi whined.

"But that's like forever.."

You giggled slightly, "Oh, Avi. You're so cute."

He smiled, pressing a kiss to your neck. You shivered at the feeling of his beard against your neck. You giggled again, reaching to stroke his beard.

Avi allowed you to, before tackling you, peppering kisses all over your face.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

A/N I know it's short.. I needed to get the first chapter out of the way. Yes there will be smut in this story-- And it will be written by me. If you have any suggestions, please send them in. Anyway, enjoy!

-A

.