11

The next morning you woke up, your stomach nauseous. You sat up quickly, running to the bathroom, where you disposed the contents of your stomach into the toilet.

Avi followed behind you shortly, holding your hair back as he rubbed your back.

"What's going on?" your mom walked tiredly into the room.

You responded by throwing up more into the toilet.

"It's okay, baby," he kissed the top of your head.

"Morning sickness," he told your mom.

She nodded.

You finished, your body tired again and shaking.

"Aww, come here, sweetheart."

Avi pulled you into his lap. He ran his hands over your body, trying to soothe it.

You sighed, leaning your head against his chest.

"You guys need anything?" your mom asked.

"Can you please hand me her toothbrush?" Avi asked.

She handed him the toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it, and he proceeded to brush your teeth for you, as you were shaking.

"Is that better?" he asked you, pecking your lips.

"It is now that I can kiss you without being gross."

"Go back to bed, you two."

You smiled as Avi picked you up and carried you back to bed.

Avi saw your mom in the hall as he held you close. She flashed him a genuine smile. "Take good care of my baby, Avi."

He grinned and pressed his lips to your forehead.

"I will, forever and always."

He then carried you back into your old room, laying you down. Avi covered you up in the blankets before crawling in next to you.

You scooted close to him, whimpering slightly.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

You rested your hand on your stomach, making a sad face.

"Is the baby upsetting your stomach?"

You nodded, grabbing his hand. He allowed you to move it, eventually letting you rest it on your stomach.

His hand was so warm, it was like a heating pad. He started massaging your slightly-showing belly gently. 

You sighed out, relaxing in his arms. The bearded man leaned down, pressing his lips to your stomach.

You smiled, pulled his head up to your own, pulling his neck closer so you could kiss him.

His lips drifted over your own idly, making you feel fuzzy, even though you and Avi had kissed over a million times before.

"I love you," you whispered after you broke the kiss.

"I love you too, let's go back to sleep."

You nodded, laying your head back on his chest, quickly falling back asleep. Avi fell back asleep as well, smiling as he held your body close.

**********

A few hours later, you woke up to Avi softly kissing your cheeks, gently taking you from your slumber.

"Wha?" you mumbled.

"Baby, we need to leave soon if we're going to make it to my parents' house on time."

You nodded in understanding, sitting up.

Avi gathered up all your guys' things, bringing them to the door.

You changed clothes, making sure you looked nice.

"You look beautiful," the gorgeous man rested his hands on your hips, sweetly pressing his lips to yours. Your hands moved to cup his cheeks, stroking the sides of his face carefully.

"Aw, I love you, handsome. Also, you might want to trim this beard down a little, it looks like it could easily revolt right now.."

He chuckled, reaching up to touch his own face. Nodding slightly, he grabbed his beard trimmer, heading to the bathroom.

You left the room, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey, ____."

"Were you okay early this morning?" she asked.

"Yeah, just morning sickness. I'm okay now, though, don't worry."

"Okay, I wouldn't worry much about you now, that man of yours is really sweet. Avi's a great guy, I can tell, he's definitely a keeper. Don't let him go. Speaking of him, where is he? He always seems to be right by your side."

You smiled, "He's trimming his beard."

She chuckled slightly.

"Well, your father already went to work, so it's just us for now."

You nodded, "We are going to have to leave around noon to get to Avi's parents' house in time."

She nodded, pulling you in for a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

You and your mom engaged in some conversation, until eventually Avi strutted into the kitchen.

"How does it look? Does it make you happy?" he asked, smiling at you.

Giggling, you walked over to him, cupping one of his cheeks with your hand, "Oh yes, it looks tame again, and it's less likely to win the revolt."

"Perfect," he kissed your forehead.

You smiled, wrapping your arm around his waist.

"You two are so cute," your mom gushed.

"Aww, mom.."

"Seriously though, he loves you so much, it's so obvious, the way he smiles at you, the way he gazes at you so lovingly, the way he holds you so close. You love him so much too, how you trust him enough to fall asleep in his arms, to let him hold you-- you two are perfect."

You and Avi were smiling at each other fondly.

"Come on, kiss each other. We all know you both want to."

You giggled as Avi chuckled, still staring at you.

Soon enough, your mother came close to the both of you, one hand on the back of your neck, the other on the back of Avi's neck, and she pulled the two of you closer until he attached your lips, his running over your own softly. 

Your mother then pulled away, watching and shipping the two of you like a freak.

Avi rested his hands on your hips, and you let yours tangle in his soft hair.

"Happy?" you asked your mom.

"Yep."

.