15

Avi didn't move his arms from around you, and instead he just sat down, pulling you into his lap.

"So what are you doing back here?" You asked Esther.

She shrugged, "I told Darien I wanted to go see my parents, so I did. He's in the car."

"Why isn't he coming in?" Avi's mother asked.

"Good point. I'll go get him," she went out the door.

"Avriel, what on earth are you doing to this young woman?" Shelly asked.

As everyone was talking, Avi had wrapped his legs around your hips from behind, and one arm was around your waist, the other around your shoulder, over your chest.

You simply giggled, leaning into Avi's touch as he rest his head on your shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Just because you put a child inside of her doesn't mean you can kill her with your affection."

You giggled and he kissed your neck gently.

"But she doesn't mind.." Avi whined.

"____? Do you mind this man-child clinging to you?"

You smiled, "Not at all," you leaned back against him.

"Fine," Shelly gave up on trying to get Avi away from you.

"Hey guys," Darien walked in.

"Hey," you smiled.

"____?" Darien smiled and walked over to you, hugging you, which pulled you from Avi's arms.

You hugged him back, hearing Avi growl from behind you, as if he was an alpha male who was overprotective of his mate.

"What's his problem?" Darien asked, still holding you against him.

You giggled, "He's just being overprotective."

"Why shouldn't I be," he growled, "She's carrying my future baby."

Darien gasped and let go of you, and you tripped and fell back into Avi's lap, making Avi very happy.

"Well, congrats, you two," he laughed and walked back over to his wife after greeting Shelly and Mike.

"You guys can stay here if you'd like," Mike told them.

Esther shrugged, "Sure, Darien? You okay with it?"

He nodded.

"Okay, I'll make some popcorn," Shelly walked out to the kitchen.

**********

You and Avi laid down in his old bed.

"Baby.. I'm sorry I was so protective earlier," he looked down.

You reached a hand up to his face and lifted his chin, "Sweetheart, I think your protectiveness is adorable. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you."

"I love you too," he pressed his lips to yours, pulling you waist closer.

Suddenly the door flew open.

"Goodni-" his mother began, seeing you two.

Avi wouldn't pull away from your lips, you had to bite his bottom lip in order for him to break the kiss.

"Ow," he whimpered.

You motioned to his mom.

When he saw her, his eyes widened, "Hey, mom."

"Hey.. did you not hear me?"

He blushed and shook his head, "I'm sorry, it's just that when I'm with ____, I can't pay attention to everyone else."

You blushed and she smiled, "Goodnight, guys," she left the room.

.