4

"Baby, we are going to have the cutest kids," Avi smiled at you, and leaned down to place a hand on your stomach.

"I love you, Avi," you smiled at him and sighed, "I'm just a little worried."

He pulled you into a hug, "Why's that?'

You sighed again, "It's just, I've never gone through anything like this before, it's all new to me."

He smiled, "It's okay, baby, we will go through this together."

You and Avi cuddled up on the couch for a few hours, before Avi suddenly spoke up.

"Baby, have you gone to the doctor yet?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I went one day when you were at rehearsal.."

He nodded in understanding, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I guess I was afraid of how you would react.."

"I love you, ____, and I've always wanted to be a dad."

He leaned down, and planted a kiss on your forehead. Avi was just so cuddly, and you loved it so much.

You smiled, leaning your forehead against his.

Eventually, Avi got a call from Scott, who was wondering if everyone could come over.

"Of course, maybe around 4?"

Avi then ended the call, "The others will be coming around 4, so we have a few hours to ourselves, baby."

You giggled as he laid you down and hovered over you, kissing you softly and passionately.

Butterflies gathered in your stomach as he ran his hand over your still-flat stomach.

You smiled into the kiss, and he ended it, letting you sit back up.

The two of you talked and kissed until the others came along.

"Avi, are we going to tell them?"

Avi shrugged, "I mean, if you want to, then we can.."

"Hmm, let's wait a while."

He nodded.

"Hey queens!" Mitch greeted, followed by Scott, Kirst, and Kevin.

"Hey guys," you and Avi greeted them.

The whole time they were there, Kevin kept glancing cautiously at your torso.

'He knows,' you thought.

A/N Sorry this is short, but I'm having slight writers block, I just can't make these chapters long..

I'm sorry.

-A

.