*3*

Smut warning.

After the show, Avi found you and threw you over his shoulder.

This last show was only a few hours away from La, but you still had a longish bus ride.

Avi placed you in the bunk, taking off his leather jacket and shoes as you threw your shoes to the floor.

"You're looking so irresistible right now, baby," He whispered into your ear, just before connecting your lips.

He kissed you with love and passion. You kissed him back, and grabbed his neck, pulling him into the bunk.

You closed the curtain as Avi hovered over you, and he began placing open-mouthed kisses all over your neck.

You moaned slightly, but then Mitch came down the hall.

He knocked on the wall next to your bunk.

"Hey! Can't you two sluts wait 2 hours to fuck?"

You blushed, even though Mitch couldn't see you.

Avi chuckled slightly, laying down on you slowly.

Avi was your everything, and you were his. You drove each other crazy.

"Babe, your smell is amazing."

Just then, he opened the curtain, wrapping you in his arms, and carried you into the front lounge, where everyone was.

"There they are," Kevin announced.

"So you decided to wait to have sex?" Scott asked.

You blushed, burying your face in Avi's strong chest.

He held on to you tightly.

"You two are cute," Kirste said, as Avi laid you on the other loveseat, and climbed on top of you.

Everyone anxiously waited for what he was going to next.

Avi leaned down, kissing your neck softly, before lowering himself on top of you.

Avi gasped slightly, as your hips were directly on one-another's, while you just blushed.

You began to feel Avi's excitement on your crotch, and you just chuckled slightly.

He looked up at you anxiously.

You then moved the two of you so Avi was on his back, and you were on his chest, making sure your leg was covering his excitement.

All the others were watching you and Avi, you didn't notice, as you leaned up, kissing him softly. He wrapped his arms around your waist protectively.

Avi kissed you back slowly, softly, trying to savor every moment.

The others just 'awwed' when you broke the kiss, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

You finally got back to La, you and Avi had fallen asleep on each other, but your bags were gathered, as you were dropped off at home.

Just before the bus drove off, everyone saw Avi open the doorn your stuff be thrown inside, and him passionately connecting your lips.

Your stuff lay by the door as he lifted you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

His excitement was back, and you ran your fingers through his hair. You loved his soft hair so much.

He carried you to the bedroom, and hovered over you.

Neither of you had the patience for foreplay, so when the two of you removed your clothes, he thrusted inside you quickly, causing you to scream out.

He apologized, running a hand through your hair gently before starting his movements again.

You wrapped your legs around his hips, causing him to go deeper.

Eventually, more moans filled the room, and you felt your lower stomach begin to contract.

You knew you were getting close to your peak, and Avi could tell.

You screamed, contracting around him, causing him to reach his own peak.

Avi pulled out gently, and he wiped you up.

In the high you were both feeling, neither of you thought to wear protection.

*a few weeks later*

Avi's POV

____ has been acting strange lately. I don't know what it is.

I've been treating her just like I normally do, but I'm getting confused.

I decided to call the rest of the band.

____ was taking a bath, so I told her I was going to Scömìche's house before leaving.

The rest of the band agreed to meet me there.

"So, why do you bribg us here today?" Kevin asked politely.

"I'm confused, ____ has been acting strange recently, and I'm very confused."

Kevin raised an eyebrow, "How has she been acting?"

"Well, she has said that she feels sick, like every morning she has to go throw up. And she seems to be a little distant, as if she's hiding something from me. She was in the bath when I left and it sounded like she was crying."

Kevin sighed, "Well, I'm not a professional doctor, but it sounds to me like she is pregnant. Is that possible."

I thought for a minute, then my eyes widened, "Oh my gosh, we completely forgot to use protection."

"That'll do it," the trio stated.

"I need to go talk to her," I said and ran out.

I quickly got back to our house and found ____ still in the bath.

I knocked on the bathroom door softly, before coming in.

"Hey, baby, can I join you?"
I asked quietly, as if I could scare her away at any moment.

She nodded, "Of course, my love."

I smiled and undressed, throwing my clothes at the door.

____ sat up, allowing me to climb in behind her.

"How are you feeling today, baby?" I asked, rubbing her sides with my fingers softly.

"Hmmm, about the same," she stated.

She then sighed, "Avi, I have something to tell you.."

This was it. My heart leaped.

"Yeah?" I asked eagerly.

"I-I'm pregnant," she said, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she turned around in my arms.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

She sniffed, "You aren't mad me?" she asked, seeming confused.

I simply smiled, "Of course not! I've always wanted to be a dad."

"Well that's good, because I've always wanted to me a mom."

.