*13*

Here have some smut

"How did you two become a couple?" Avi's mom asked, "I only remember that one girl.. what was her name?"

"Katrina," Avi sighed, "We broke up. She was abusive, and I recently found out she cheated on me.."

"She was abusive? How?" His dad asked.

"S-she would always put me down, saying I was a terrible boyfriend because I wouldn't have sex with her, and she beat me. She would hit and punch me every day, saying I would make her do it," he started crying, his head in his hands.

You moved his hands away from his face, pulling his face into your neck, letting him bury it in it.

You hugged him, holding him close.

"So when did you two become a thing, then?"

You spoke for him, "Well, one night, she was being especially mean, and I just couldn't stand around and let her abuse this wonderful human, and so I stood between the two of him, holding Avi behind my back, and gave him the courage to break up with her. I then took him back into the lounge, as we were on the tour bus, and I helped him get through things, and we became a couple that night."

They were wide eyed at the story, and Avi hugged you even tighter, his tears spilling into your shirt.

"Aww, baby," you pulled out of the hug slightly, cupping his face in your hands and wiping his tears with your thumbs.

"I love you," you leaned in and kissed his cheek, your lips lingering.

"I love you two," he whimpered.

"Okay, its obvious you two want to kiss, so just do it already," his dad said.

Smiling, Avi leaned in, connecting your lips.

Your fingers ran though his beard as he held your hips close, hungrily kissing you.

Breaking the kiss, Avi turned to his parents.

"Hey, can we shower? We haven't for like 2 days sooo.."

"Of course. Will you be doing it together or separately?"

"Together, definitely," Avi winked at you.

"Okay, you guys can do it now. Have fun?"

"Of course," Avi replied.

Dragging your bags to the bathroom, Avi pushed you against the wall gently, his lips attacking your own.

"I love you," you parted between kisses.

"I love you too."

Avi was grinding his hips against yours, and you let out a quiet moan.

He suddenly pulled his lips away from yours.

"Shh," he put a finger on your lips, "We have to be quiet, baby."

You nodded, attacking his neck with your lips.

The two of you undressed, hopping into the shower, which he had turned on before your little make out session.

You shampooed your hair, soon feeling hands on your hips and Avi's growing erection against your butt.

Smirking, you pushed up against him, your butt rubbing against his member.

Avi bit his lip, holding in a groan.

After a while, he turned your back to the shower wall, pushing you against it, and you grabbed his member, stroking it a few times.

His hand found its way to your lower regions, and he circled your clit slowly, teasing you.

Soon enough, he pulled away slightly before lining himself up with your entrance, pushing in slowly.

You leaned into him, holding back a low moan, and he started rolling his hips into you, before sliding out, just to push in again.

He was going at a quick pace, and eventually you felt your orgasm coming, your walls clamping around him, your legs giving out, him holding you as he came alongside you.

"I love you."

.