8

When you woke back up, your head was in Avi's lap and he was sitting up, talking to your parents. You curled your legs up to your chest, and Avi wrapped his arm around your torso, trying to keep you warm.

Your mom handed him a blanket, and he covered you up in it as you shivered. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of your head. His lips warmed you slightly, and you decided to crawl up into his lap.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as you hugged him tightly, facing him.

"____, honey, are you cold?" Your mom asked.

You nodded, and ran you or hands over Avi's neck, trying to warm them, before resting them underneath the neckline of his shirt.

"Av, y-youre s-so warm.."

Avi pushed you away slightly, before taking off his shirt and pulling you back into his chest.

You buried your face in the crook of his neck and ran your fingers over the hair on his chest.

Smiling, you peppered kisses along his collarbone until you eventually fell asleep again.

Avi stroked your hair gently as you slept, while talking to your parents for the next 3 hours.

"She loves you," your dad pointed out.

Avi nodded, "I love her more than anything. I would do anything for her."

Your mom smiled at him, "Are you hoping for a boy or girl?"

Avi shrugged, "To be completely honest, it doesn't matter to me at all, because I know that this baby will be the result of true love."

He blushed at how cheesy he sounded.

"Aww, Avi, that's adorable. You and ____ are definitely a match made in heaven."

Avi smiled at your mom and pressed a lingering kiss to the top of your head.

"Well, I will order some pizza, and you two can wake her up," your dad stood up, walking out of the room.

"She's always been so annoying to wake up," your mom said, laughing as she stood up, walking closer to you and Avi. He nodded.

Avi pulled your sleeping body from him, and rested you on your back, so you were laying on the couch next to him.

He crawled over you, before turned his head to your mom.

"This is how I wake her up." She nodded and proceeded to watch Avi.

He pressed a kiss to your forehead, before kissing your nose and cheeks.

You stirred slightly, but didn't wake up. He pressed multiple kisses to your neck, before kissing your jawline. Finally, he pressed his lips to yours, resting his hips on your own.

He kissed you softly, before moving his hands to run his fingers through your hair.

Suddenly your eyes shot open, before kissing Avi back and closing them again.

Eventually he broke the kiss and moved off of you. You smiled and sat up.

"You guys ready for pizza? Or are you going to eat each others faces instead?"

.