14

"You guys okay in there?" Avi's mother asked through the door as you finished up your shower.

"Yep," Avi said, out of breath.

You caught your breath again and pressed a kiss to Avi's furry jawline.

He smiled at the affection and gave you a sweet hug before stepping out of the shower, you following, and handing you a towel.

Drying yourselves off, you put on clean clothes and walked back into the living room.

Avi put the bags in his old bedroom.

"____?" His mother called for you.

"Yes?"

"I like you, can I talk to you in private?"

You nodded, coming up to her.

"What was that pounding we kept hearing while you two were showering?"

You blushed, biting your lip, "Um, I kept accidentally falling against the wall.."

His mother obviously could tell what really happened, so she just let it go.

The two of you talked for a while, getting to know each other better.

"Would you consider marrying and starting a family with my son?"

You nodded, "Absolutely, I mean, I know we are already starting a family," you placed a hand on your mostly flat stomach, "And I love Avi so much, I'd definitely love to spend the rest of my life with him."

You noticed her gaze had moved from you, and she was now staring behind you.

Turning around, you saw Avi grinning, as he had obviously heard everything you said.

Walking toward you, he wrapped his arms around you from behind, placing kisses on your neck.

"Your son is quite affectionate," you told his mother.

She laughed, "Yeah, he's been like that since the moment he was born."

"I love you," he whispered, "And I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you as well."

His mother smiled at the two of you and walked away.

Avi chuckled into your ear and lifted you up carefully, bringing you into the living room. Laying down on the couch, he decided he was tired, so he pulled you onto him, wrapping his arms around you before quickly falling asleep.

His parents watched from across the room as you chuckled and started playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Does he still sleep 24/7?" His dad asked.

You nodded, laying your head back down on his chest.

"He's so warm," you sighed out, listening to his heartbeat.

Suddenly, Esther showed up, barging in the front door, "Hey guys!" She greeted her parents.

"Shh, your brother is sleeping," their mother pointed toward Avi. You awkwardly waved at her.

Her eyes lit up when she saw you, "____! Hey, how are you?"

"I'm great," you smiled.

"Wait, what are you guys doing here?"

Avi's mother spoke up, "Well, ____ here is pregnant, and it was just revealed to us."

Esther's eyes widened, "I'm going to be an aunt!"

She grabbed you from Avi's arms, causing him to wake up. She hugged you tightly, as she was very happy for you.

Suddenly you felt hands on your hips though, and you were pulled back into a strong chest.

Avi had wrapped himself around your body, one arm around your waist, the other over your shoulder and across your chest, and he growled at his sister.

"Mine," he growled, holding you away from her.

Esther rolled her eyes, "Freak, but ____ I'm so happy for you two!"

.