9

"Well I mean, his face is gorgeous," you replied to your mom.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, while Avi blushed.

"So have the two of you thought of any baby names?" your dad asked.

You shook your head, "Not really, we just found out."

He nodded, taking a bite of pizza.

You grabbed a slice yourself, eating the entire thing withing 30 seconds.

When you were done, everyone was staring at you with eyes. Avi chuckled and reached his hand up, brushing the pizza sauce away with his thumb.

"You're adorable," he whispered, and you began devouring another piece of pizza.

By the time you were done, Avi smiled again and leaned into you, kissing the corner of your mouth to remove the sauce.

You giggled, but suddenly your stomach got queasy. Your eyes widened and you jumped up from the table, running to the bathroom.

Avi gave your parents the adorable awkward smile he always makes before running to the bathroom.

He walked in on you throwing up everything you had eaten in the past 24 hours. "I'm disgusting, Avi. You don't want to touch me."

He shook his head, "You aren't disgusting, baby, I love you. I did this to you."

"I'm going to get all fat, just leave me now."

"You seriously think I'd leave you because of this? I love you so damn much, ____! You have no idea the impact you have on my life. You are not going to get fat, you're pregnant. We'll talk about this later."

"Avi, shut up! I'm disgusting!" you yelled at him.

Avi jumped slightly at your raised voice. You threw your hand over your mouth, suddenly feeling very guilty. You knew you shouldn't have raised your voice, Avi was trying to help. His eyes filled with tears, and he suddenly felt very vulnerable. You felt bad, knowing Avi was super-sensitive since his ex.

"I'm sorry, Avi," you stood up, flushing the toilet and walking over to him.

"It's okay," he wrapped his arms around you in a hug, pulling your waist close.

"We will talk later," you whispered.

Avi lifted you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist, and he carried you back out to the table.

He kissed your cheek softly, handing you a glass of water.

"Thank you," you whispered.

He smiled.

"I'm not hungry any more.. I'm going to go to my room. Avi, you can come any time."

"Wait, he's sleeping with you?" your dad asked.

"Um, yeah, we kinda live together.."

Your parents' eyebrows raised.

"And I'm also kinda pregnant, sooooo.."

Avi gave you a soft smile as you turned and walked away.

"What just went down?" your mom asked.

He sighed, "____ thinks she's going to get fat and that I'm going to leave her. I would never leave her. I know her hormones are all over the place, but oh my gosh."

"Yeah. Trust me, I can tell she loves you very much. I don't really know what she would be right now if it wasn't for you. I still think you two are perfect for each other."

"Thank you. I should go talk to her," he stood up, smiling before pushing in the chair, heading to your old bedroom.

Opening up the door, he found you sitting on the edge of the bed, your head in your hands.

"I love you," he whispered, sitting next to you, "You'll always be the most gorgeous woman I know. You're my everything."

"I love you too, Avi. I really do."

.