12

You and Avi left your parents' house a little before noon and drove about 2 hours to get to his parents' house.

Just as you were outside his parents' front door, you suddenly got really nauseous.

"Avi.." you held your stomach close.

"Oh no.. are you going to be sick?" He asked, worried, as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah...."

His mother opened the door, and Avi quickly ran into the house, pulling you and the bags behind him, and he quickly greeted his mom with a "hey, just a sec, love you" before dropping the bags, pulling you to the bathroom.

You leaped to the toilet, just barely making it before your lunch came back up into the toilet.

Avi was behind you, holding your hair back.

"What is going on?" His mother was at the door, looking concerned.

"Just a sec, mom." Avi rubbed your back gently.

"Is she sick?" His mom asked.

Avi shook his head, "No, she's not sick."

"Are you sure? Avi, she's kinda throwing up.. who even is she?"

"This is ____, she's my girlfriend."

"Okay, but why would you bring her if she's sick?"

"She's not sick, mom, she's perfectly healthy."

"She obviously isn't.."

Avi sighed as you pulled away from the toilet, flushing it and closing the lid. Your body started shaking, and you turned around, Avi immediately pulling you into his lap, stroking your hair and back.

Avi quickly had you rinse your mouth with water, getting rid of your puke-breath.

After that, he carried you out and into the living room, sitting you down on the couch next to him.

"What's wrong with her? Your mother told me what just happened." Avi's parents both sat with the two of you.

"Oh my gosh, nothing is wrong with her!"

"Well there has to be something!"

"She's pregnant!" Avi finally said, shutting his parents up.

"Um.. Is it yours?" His mom asked.

"Uh, yeah.. of course it is.."

You suddenly spoke up, "Okay, um, well, I'm ____, Avi's girlfriend, and I'm sorry that that was the first impression I've had on you guys, but I love Avi, like, he's the best boyfriend ever, to be honest. I love him, and he loves me, so," Avi wrapped his arm around you, pressing a kiss to your forehead gently.

His mom smiled at you, "How far along are you?"

"About 5 weeks. When I first told Avi, I was so nervous I cried.."

"Aww," she said.

"Aw, babe," Avi pulled you even closer, his other hand resting on your stomach. He then kissed your cheek.

"Okay, fine, you two are cute," his parents both said.

.