10

Avi's POV

I wrapped my arms around my princess slowly. Burying my face in her neck, I smiled at her smell.

"You're so amazing," I whispered, pulling her onto my lap.

She giggled, placing a kiss on my lips briefly, "How?"

"In so many ways," I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and giggled again, placing her lips on mine. I felt the butterflies in my stomach soar as her sweet lips caressed mine ever so gently.

I moaned quietly, causing her to pull away.

"I love you Avi, but right here is not the place, and it's definitely not the time. I just threw up, I know I brushed my teeth, but yeah, and also, my parents are right down the hall."

I pouted my bottom lip slightly, pressing a kiss to her neck gently. I felt her soft body shiver at my touch.

"N-no, Avi, we should just go to sleep."

I sighed, "You're right. We should change clothes," I gestured to what we were wearing.

"Yeah," my angel crawled off my lap, getting to our bags, and she got some pajamas for herself. She changed quickly, not bothering to leave the room. I smiled and unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it from my arms and taking off my pants.

I was left in my boxers, and she was in a tank top and sweats. She crawled into bed first, and motioned for me to join her. I crawled into the bed next to her, wrapping myself around her.

I rested my hand on her stomach, allowing her to rest her head on my chest. She stroked the hair that was there, smiling, and I chuckled slightly, brushing the hair from her face.

Eventually, she fell asleep on me, so I turned her around in my arms, and proceeded spooning her. She subconsciously scooted closer into my crotch and I blushed, but just continued cuddling her.

Just before I fell asleep, her parents opened the door quietly, and I pretended to be asleep, cuddling my head into her neck. 

"They're so cute," her mom whispered.

"Yeah. He better last. He has to." her dad added.

She nodded.

I smiled into my baby's hair, sniffing it slightly.

.