Chapter 1

Hana's POV      

           *7 years before adoption*        

     I was singing and dancing with my mom in dad in my dad's dance studio, my mom's a professional singer and a really good one at that and my dad's a professional dancer.

"Eomma! Appa! You guys are the best in the world!" I shouted grabbing their hands "ow! Hana careful don't be using so much strength, but we know we are the best" they laughed and said in unison "sorry eomma appa."

   Suddenly the door slammed open reveling 10 men with guns and a masks on, they were wearing all black. "GET ON THE FLOOR AND HAND OVER THE YOUNG GIRL, NOW!" My mom pushed me behind my dad who faced me giving me a golden locket shaped as a heart "flower, take this I want you to punch that wall, it can take you outside for you to get help. Ok?" I started crying and looked over my dad's shoulder to see my mom using her power to get the bad people "b-but what about you and mommy?" I held the locket in my hand "don't worry, we'll be here" he smiles and points to my heart.

                            BOOM

I looked over to see mommy lying on the ground with blood coming out of her I started to cry even harder. My dad pushed me to the wall and told me to punch it and run, he kissed my forehead and ran to mommy. I did as I was told and punched the wall it completely fell and all there was, was dark sky with billions of sparkling lights then.....

                          BOOM

  I turn around to see my dad lying on the ground too with my mom I cried even harder, but I had no time to react when I saw the bad people running after me. I ran as fast as I could to the busy street I ran to the nearest police station. I pretty sure that the bad people didn't follow me or didn't catch up to me, I ran to the police station counter....crying. The officers looked at me worried, one came over to me and knelt pretty far down and put his hand on my tiny shoulder. "Hello little girl, what's wrong? What happened?" I looked at him fully crying and hugged him and screamed "my parents are gone..!"