Chapter 15

A/n:
Before I start this lovely chapter I'd like to give thanks to richpuppy223 for giving me the suggestion of Hana calling Jungkook 'Kookie Appa' instead of oppa. Well let's get on with this chapter....shall we?

Hana's POV

I yawn and look at my surroundings until I realized that I'm home and in my bed all nice and comfy.

I got out of bed and noticed that is was open I just shrugged it off and walked downstairs.

I go and sit on the couch where everyone else was and sat on nam nam oppas lap and lied my back on his chest.

"How'd you sleep Hana?" I nod "good, but where's irie?" They all look at each other "his parents came and took him back to Japan" "oh ok--WAIT WHAT?!" I shot up from where I was sitting on nam nam oppas lap.

"YOU GUYS DIDN'T WAKE ME UP?!" They all looked at each other upset "we tried butterfly but you didn't wake so we just let him go but he did write this note saying something in Japanese just none of use know what it is"

I take the note from tae tae oppa and opened it.

Dear Hana,

Well since your reading this your still sleeping when I left, but it's not bad because it was nice seeing you.
I actually called my parents to come and get me since they were in Korea for a business trip. But it was nice seeing you and hope that when the boys go on tour and they come to Japan that you won't forget your best friend since dippers.

Love
Irie (your best friend in the world!)

P.S there are some of your favorite Japanese snacks that you loved when you lived in Japan.

I just smile at the thought of the note then put the note beside me and ran to the kitchen to find the Japanese snacks.

"Hana! What are you doing?" Yoongi oppa sticks his head through the door frame "trying to find certain snacks" I kept on looking for the snacks because if they are my favorite I'm gonna hide them somewhere.

"Oh you mean the Japanese snacks that were on the counter?" I stop what I'm doing and turn my head around to see Jin oppa leaning against the door way "yeah, where are they?"

"I hid them, didn't want you to spoil your lunch" I look down and pout "but I haven't had them for awhile AND THEY ARE MY FAVORITE!" I stormed out of the kitchen and went to go sit on nam nam oppas lap and curled up into a ball while hiding my face.

"Aw Hana don't be upset you spending the day with your favorite brother" nam nam begins to pat my back "ani," I can hear a gasp "I'm not your favorite?" I nod my head "I'm don't like to chose favorites it's mean..."

I heard some hums but then I turned around and hugged nam nam oppa "but I still love you no matter what!"

He let's go and smiles widely at me "well if you love me then go get changed so we can get going!" I nod my head and start to skip up the stairs.

I got ready for a day with nam nam oppa (picture above)

I walked back down stairs with a bag in his hand and holding his other hand out to me, I gladly take it and we walk outside into a grey car that apparently nam nam owned.

I sat in the back by myself because I don't have anyone to sit with me. "Oppa~ where we going?" I can see him smile in the rear view mirror "well you'll have to find out for yourself" I pouted "you all said that..." I can hear a 'heh' and then the car went silent until I sneezed.

"Aww Hana you sneeze like a kitten, please don't sneeze differently in the future?" I nod my head "NEVER EVER!" (see what I did there? Eh? No...ok back to the story)

Nam nam oppa tuned on 'Save Me'  and I started to sing to all the lyrics cause that's how good of a sister I am!

We pulled up and like always to find out where we are I looked out the front window to see that we are at DSP? But why would we be here?

"Oppa why are we here?" He smiles and gets out of the car "just cause" I raised a eyebrow and got out of the car.

We walked inside and got greeted by the DSP staff, I greeted them back and me and nam nam oppa continued to walk to some unknown place in the building.

We came up to a door and when nam nam oppa knocked someone on the other side gave a "yes?" Then we continued to enter the room.

There I saw K.A.R.D! I'm so happy and excited that I get to meet them, they really are inspiring! 

I just started to giggle and they all looked at me weirdly and I snapped out of my giggling fit and my fangirling and got ready to speak "hello, my name Is Hana!" I said and put my hand out to get a handshake but instead got a hug from jiwoo and So-min Unnie.

I hugged them back. For that whole day we were all just running around and dancing to BTS and K.A.R.D's dances and music stuffs but overall it was really fun and I'm glad that I have such great aunt and uncles now like K.A.R.D, Astro and GOT7 oh and I can't forget Bo Young Unnie and Hung Sik Oppa!

But this week is far from over.....

Sorry that Namjoons chapter is so short I really didn't know what to write to be honest so I just came up with whatever hit my head, literally....I walked into I pole today after school and then I started writing this chapter with a ice pack on my head so it wouldn't swell up 😂