Chapter 11

Hana's POV

"AHH IT'S A GOT 7 CONCERT!!!" I said about to jump up and down but got stopped by kookie oppa so I wouldn't shake the car.

We walked into the V.I.P section because my kookie oppa is the best then I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry" I bowed but the boy seemed confused j-"uhm sorry for bumping into you" he smiles and waves his hands in the air j-"oh it's no problem I wasn't paying attention either..." I smile at him j-"have fun watching the show then" he smiles and waved a good bye then left. "Who was that?" Kookie oppa said holding my hand, I just shrugged.

-

"Well let's go home" kookie oppa said shaking his head "we have 3 more things to do" I raised an eyebrow and we started heading towards backstage "oppa what are we doing?" He slips a backstage pass over my and his neck then walks into backstage "oppa?" He just ignores me and carries on walking with a huge smile on his face.

"GUYS I'M HERE WITH HER!" We walk in the GOT7 changing room, I just stand there confused yet happy yet shocked "aww look she's so cute!" Bambam came up to me and hugged me I just stood there "hey guys wanna see something?" They all nodded I looked at kookie oppa confused even more "hana pick one of them up!" They all started laughing "are you sure oppa...?" He nods but I don't know which one to pick up.

"Hana, here pick me up." Jackson said feeling confident that I wouldn't pick him up "you sure?" He nods and I do as I was told, I picked him up with one hand "OMO! HYUNG DO YOU SEE THIS?!?!?!" Jackson looked scared so I put him down. In the end of everything I picked up everyone and everything in that room and we chatted a bit as well.

-

"Oppa that was so much fun, IT WAS THE BEST!" I said laying my head back down on his lap as we were headed somewhere else. "Yeah I know I am the best!" He laughs and I shake my head "oppa can you tell me where we are going?" He shakes his head "Ani it's a surprise!" "Anyway Hana who was that Japanese guy you were talking to?" I shrugged "he didn't seem like he could speak Korean so I spoke Japanese to see if he spoke that instead, we probably won't see each other again anyway" kookie oppa nods and starts to run his fingers through my hair.

-

We enter a shop with necklaces and rings and bracelets "what's your birthstone?" "Lapis lazuli, why?" He shrugs and whispers something to the person working there.

5 minutes later the same man walks back out with a necklace in hand "here you are sir" he says bowing and handing kookie oppa the necklace with my birthstone on it?

Kookie oppa puts the necklace on my neck "oppa it's so pretty!" He smiles and pats my head "well this is for you" I smile and hug him he hugs me back "remember we have one more place to go to" I nod and walked with kookie oppa to the van.

We get in and I lay my head on kookie oppa's lap again, it feels comfortable.

"Why you always lay your head on my lap?" I smile while I play with my new necklace "cause I feel more comfortable this way and when ever you look down, which you always do I can see your face!" He giggles and pinches my cheek "aigoo! My cute little child, you know your all mine?" I nod "ne oppa!"

-

We walk into the bubble tae shop that me and kookie oppa are going to make our regular place to go when we are thirsty then I see the owner of the store get mad at a costumer, it looked like the guy at the concert (it's the guy in the photo above).

I ran over to the guy at the concert and kookie oppa followed me, I tap the concert guy on the shoulder, j-"hello! It's me from the concert what's going on here?" He looks relived j-"hello I want bubble tea but I can't communicate with the store owner and I think he's mad at me.."

I look over at the store owner and bowed a bit "hello, I'm sorry for my friend he can't speak Korean nor does he understand so he is very confused" the store owner apologizes and walks away.

J-"what do you want?" I say patting the concert man on the back j-"can I have chocolate and banana bubble tea?" I nod and repeat what he said.

-

Me, concert man and kookie oppa all sat down together "sorry kookie oppa for this" he shakes his head and smiles "ani, it's perfectly fine" "now ask him what his name is!" He said patting my back.

J-"hi, what's your name" I said because I'm not going to call him concert guy for the rest of my life

J-"hello my name is irie Fujita"-Irie

J-"so what brings you to Korea?"-hana

J-"I'm looking for a girl"-irie

J-"well there are lots here..."-hana

J-"i know but a certain girl named Hana Fujioka"-irie

J-"really old would she be now?" I said looking confused why was he looking for me and I really do feel like I've heard that name before.

J-"same age as me, 13. Her parents were killed when she was 6 here in Korea, but she never came back to Japan ever since. I mean she traveled a lot it was on the news about her parents death as well"

I teared up is this the irie that would alway cry when someone would mention his last name?

J-"do you still cry when someone says your last name?" I started to cry for real, kookie oppa put his arm around my shoulder.

J-"Hana?" I nodded in response j-"yeah?" He went around the table and I stood up, he hugged me and I returned it happily that I found my best friend since we were born.