Chapter 12

Hana's POV

I opened my eyes to sunlight hitting my silky bed covers. "Ugh..what time is it?" I pulled my covers off my legs and stood up looking at my clock, 7:09am? I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked downstairs.

To my surprise everyone was awake including irie-kun, I forgot to tell you what happened yesterday.

~Flashback~

Me and irie untangle from our hug and we sat back down j-"so where are you staying?" He smiles and laughs akwardly j-"well I just landed today and my parents aren't here....I uhm sort of 'ran away' " he said making air quotations with his fingers, I smack his arm gently j-"IRIE!" He smiles and laughs akwardly again, I turn to face kookie oppa "can irie oppa stay with us?" He looked at me confused "oppa?" I nod "we're the same age just he's older then me by a couple of months" kookie oppa nods his head.

~present~

My seat was taken by irie-kun but I didn't mind, I walked in and my arms around Jimin oppa's neck and rested my head on his shoulder still sleepy "aww is our little princess still sleepy?" I heard from Jimin oppa who put his hand on my head patting it, I nod my head still laying down on his shoulder.

J-"Hana-chan want me to get up so you can sit down?I'm done anyway" I shake my head, I'm more comfy laying my head on Jimin oppas shoulder because even if I sit down and lay my head on the table I'll probably get scolded by Jin or nam nam oppa

J-"no its okay, I'm comfy here anyway" I started to make muffled sounds when I heard an alarm go off on someone's phone, I look up to see its from nam nam oppas phone, he looks at it confused knowing that he didn't make the alarm. I run up and grab his phone "hehe time for me to stretch" I smiled brightly turning off the alarm and putting the phone on the table.

"Hana remember we are leaving at 5pm" I nodded my head at tae tae oppa and ran off up stairs.

I got into my workout outfit (in the pic above) and put my hair up in a high ponytail.

I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen where everyone was still at eating.

I grabbed my waterbottle from one of the cupboards and filled it up with water. I could tell that they all were looking at me with all Nike on, and I mean ALL.

"I'll be in the woods running and stretching for a bit call me when it's time for lunch" they all nod and I head out of the house.

-

I start running around in the woods focusing on my strength for the most part. I then did this really cool kick and kicked a tree making pieces of bark fly off.

One was about to hit my face but I doged it. "Aish! I almost ruined my face."

~5 hours later~

I was stretching my legs on two pieces of trees, like in the splits and I was off the ground. I took a drink from my waterbottle then heard a tree branch snap.

I jump up from where I am and landed my back flip perfectly, YES!

To my surprise it was just tae tae oppa. "Oh oppa it's just you, you scared me!" I said starting to pout "oh I'm sorry baby, but it's lunch!" I smiled and me and tae tae oppa walked back to the house but more like skipped.

When we got in I saw that everyone was watching TV? I go up behind the couch to watch there.

"There has been another murder in Seoul, the culprit has been targeting girls and any girls for that matter. He has killed those 2 innocent girls, kang sun mi; age 12 and the girl who was just murdered, the police haven't said the girls identity yet but all we know is she is 16. So all parents keep your kids close and make sure they don't go anywhere alone in the dark or alone in general. So it has been--"