HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

So this chapter is actually a mini bonus for the birthday girl Markipoo27.

She's getting old now! Hehe! Before we start this mini bonus chapter I'd like to say thank you to her for being there for me when I actually needed someone to talk to. She made me happy and calm, though I've only known her for a month she supported me from the start and I thank her for that. When I couldn't make decisions by myself (I never can, you all know that) she helped me with making the decision. She's really awesome to talk to, just for the fun of it sometimes. So happy birthday to Markipoo27, please go check out her story too. It's amazing!

Unnie, happy birthday! Thanks for everything!💕💕

Now let's get to this mini bonus chapter shall we?
________________________________________

Hana's POV

"JIN APPA! ANI-AH!" I yell as I run down the stairs trying not to trip on my high heels.

"Awe! C'mon Hana it looks so pretty!" Jin appa says with a big smile on his face. I pout, puffing out my cheeks.

"It's t-to p-pink..." I stumble over my words as I look down at my outfit, cringing at how I think it looks on me.

" I stumble over my words as I look down at my outfit, cringing at how I think it looks on me

(a/n: what's she's wearing currently)

"TOO PINK?!" Jin appa yells, making his face turn a red. "Nothing can be too pink!" He says pouting walking away. I sigh looking down at my outfit again.

"It looks perfect Hana, don't worry." Yoongi appa says with his gummy smile, I give him a gummy smile back and terwl around in my dress.

"You think?" I ask and he nods, putting his hand on my hair and rubbing it with his thumb. "Do you think she'll like it though?" I ask worriedly about to bite on my nail until Jimin appa caught ahold of my wrist.

"She'll love it, what? She gonna get mad at you for wearing this?" Jimin appa asks trying to hold onto a laugh. I puff my cheeks out and hit him lightly, we'll as lightly as I can.

"Aish...ow Hana that literally hurt." Jimin appa gives me a death glare and I hug him lightly.

"Mianhae appa!" I say resting my head on his shoulder. He hugs me back and rests his head on my shoulder, these heels give me a height boost!

"Gwenchana." He says untangling from me and kissing my forehead. I give him a smile and fix myself in the mirror.

"Hana! Someone is here for you!" Jin appa yells from the front door. I speed walk to him letting a smile curve my face.

"Young soo!" I scream as I jump into his arms hugging him. He hugs me back and spins us around, I let go and he gives me a warm smile.

"Thank god you two didn't kiss." Kookie appa says and I roll my eyes at him.

"You're just jelly cause you don't have a girlfriend yet, but I already have a boyfriend." I say sarcastically, he rolls his eyes at me and sticks his tongue out.

"You guys are dating in secret anyways." He says and nod giving him the satisfaction that he was right. We are dating in secret for now due to the fact that we might get in trouble by JYP and hurt our fans.

"Yeah yeah, shut up Jungkook. Now be home at a good time." Yoongi appa says as he points to Kookie appa then to Young soo.

"Okay appa's, I'll see you later!" I wave them goodbye, walking out of the house beside Young soo. We can't hold hands outside yet either. It kinda sucks, but I'll be able to hold his hand in the car and at the party. Everyone there knows we're dating, except for JYP. He's in the dark about this.

He opens the door for me and I sit in the passenger side, he walks around the car then sits in the driver's. He starts the car and drives, but holds out his hand so I can take it into mine.

It takes about 15 minutes to get to the party since it's across town in Seoul. It's at this huge estate, since Yaquelin is turning 15. I mean usually you'd have a big party like this at 16, but she just recently became a trainee at JYP and her parents just found out so they wanted her to have this big party.

Young soo parks the car, we sit there for a bit. Still holding hands.

"Hana." Young soo says. I hum at him as I turn to face him, instead of meeting his eyes with my own. His lips met mine instead, I kiss him back smiling against the kiss.

We pull apart and he looks at me shocked, but a big smile is pulling at his lips.

"What?" I ask as I smirk, tickling under his chin and getting out of the car, leaving him.

He rushes out and interlocks our fingers together, locking the car we walk into the big house both with smiles on our faces.

"HANA!" The birthday girl screams from the other side of the room, I look over to the direction she's in. She comes running over to me in heels, surprised of the fact that she didn't even hurt herself yet I open my arms wide for a big hug.

She runs into me and we hug for a while, untangle with big smiles on our faces. "You made it!" Yaquelin announces, I smile and nod.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." I say. "Plus you're becoming a trainee at JYP so now we get to see you at school and at work!" I grin like a child, straightening my arms beside my body.

She looks disgusted. "Why would I want to do that?" She questions, then giggles right after shaking her head. "I'm kidding!" She hits my arm lightly. I giggle back and hear Young soo chuckle beside me.

"Enjoy the party!" She smiles and skips away to a group of girls, probably getting ready to debut at JYP; I've seen them around, they're always together.

"What do we do now?" Young soo asks and I look at him, then grab his hand leading him to the garden in the back.

"This is pretty isn't it?" I question, he nods and let a small smile creep up to my lips.

"I love you." He says and it takes me by surprise, but I look at him and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too."