Chapter 3

Hana POV

I was practicing my Bb Clarinet when lily unnie came into my room "hey Hana, nice music" she said smiling. I smiled back "there are people who want to adopt kids now. Also you left your guitar downstairs might want to go pick it up before someone steps on it" she smiles and ruffles my hair. She walks out of my room, while I put my clarinet back in its case.

I walked out of my room and I closed my door I heard a clack and I turned around to see that I broke my door handle....again. I just put it on the ground gently and walked down to the main lobby.

I see 6 guys playing with the other kids and 1 of the guys I saw was just about to step on my guitar that I got for my birthday thus year, I had another one, but it was from my parents when I was young I just didn't touch it because I was scared I'd break it.

Then I heard a crack, I ran up to the man who just stepped on my guitar. I started to feel warm tears roll down my cheeks, he looked at me up set "y-you broke my guitar...." the 6 other boys that were playing with the other kids left them to see what the other man did. The 6 boys came and asked me what the man did and what happened.

"Hi, what's your name? And what do you like to do?" I looked at him fully understanding what he said, I speak many different languages like Japanese, Korean, English and a bit of Mandarin. I bowed at a 90 degree angle "hello my name is Hana Fujioka, I'm 13 years old I like to dance, draw, sing and I can play the piano, Bb clarinet and the guitar" I said pointing at my broken guitar. They all looked shocked "13?" One of them spoke up and I nodded "did you guys think I was 5-7?" They all nod back "I get that a lot I'm just really small" I smile at them.

They all stand up "well we will see you later Hana" they walk off to go and talk with lily unnie I ws left with my broken guitar.

Rapmonster's POV

We walk up to one of the care takers I think her name was lily? "Have you guys picked a child?" She said smiling we all nod our heads "so...." she looked interested and confused "that girl named Hana" I pointed to the girl still standing in the middle of the lobby holding her now broken guitar thanks to jungkook with a confused look. Lily nods "you guys chose a good one but before I give you the papers I need to talk to you guys about her, for her and your safety's" we all nod and follow lily to a seating area.

"You see Hana has a lot of nightmares, which means she won't be able to sleep some nights due to this. Also Hana breaks things very easily, due to that we had to replace her door nob at least 129 times throughout the time she has been here" we all nod and look at each other confused "so do you guys still want to adopt her?" We all looked determined and nod "ok, I'm glad she has a family now" she looks a bit worried and hands us the papers. Jimin signs first because he snatched the paperwork before I could get it. Then the rest of us sign.

"I'm going to go find Hana's room" Jimin said happily skipping out of the room with a huge smile on his face.

Jimins POV

I finally find Hana's room, I see her there practicing on her Clarinet. She plays beautifully, after she finishes I start clapping. She jumps up from her spot, she stares for a bit then bows. "That was really pretty!" I walk inside the room "thanks...uhm may I ask, why are you in here?" She looks confused while she puts her clarinet back in its case. "Oh about that we signed the paperwork and we are going to adopted you!" I said smiling. I'm really happy though she looks confused and shocked "you and the 6 other boys? Want to adopt me?" I nod still smiling.

Something taps me on the shoulder from behind, I jump and run over to Hana and hide behind her "you know jimin, you won't be able to protect Hana if you hide behind her" suga hyung says with a stern face

Hana's POV

I step aside from where jimin oppa was behind me. "So want any help with packing?" The one with big shoulders said "uhm first may I know your names?" They all nod the first one speaks up "I'm Jin and I like food." I giggle quietly so no one could hear me "hi I'm suga, I like to sleep" I guess we have something in common "hi im your hope j-hope" j-hope bowed elegantly "hi I'm rapmon or namjoon" he smiled at me showing his dipoles "I'm jimin you already now me" he smiles at me "Hello I'm taehyung you can just call me V or Taetae!" He says smiles very widely "I'm jungkook, it's very nice to meet you" the last one says, he looks younger than everyone else. "So now want help with packing?" Namjoon oppa says "uhm sure but I can get my other guitar and my clarinet" I run to my closet and grab my guitar in its guitar case along with my clarinet in its clarinet case.

We all finished packing and my suitcase wasn't even full at all I mean there was almost 0 clothes in there. We all waked out of the orphanage and to a black van "here give me your guitar and clarinet case and suitcase and I put it in the trunk" namjoon says putting his hand out to me. I hide my instruments behind me and give him my suitcase "it's fine Hana can take her instruments into the van Namjoon" Jin says helping me into the van. I sit beside suga oppa and jimin oppa with my guitar and clarinet between my legs,getting ready for my new home and my new life.