Chapter 19

Hana's POV

They looked at me with shocked eyes and by just looking at them they probably thought I got hurt, which isn't the truth....my new friend did and I need to get back to her so I ran.

I ran from this....I can't see them right now, not in this state or I'll cry a river. I run as fast as I can but that isn't as fast I guess....this is the 2nd time isn't it..?

The 2nd time I think they're going to drop me off at the center again, but it didn't happen last time so maybe now would be the time the drop me off.

I open and closed the door just enough not to break it. "Oh your back!....where's the food....?" I smirk "you really worried about the food, more than yourself?" She nods this so innocent facial expression "wow! Worried much?" I said sitting down in the seat right beside her.

"So like I asked where's the food?" She gives this smile that makes me want to protect her forever "none," she looks at me shocked "NO FOOD?!" I laugh "there wasn't any food left, yes" she fake cries "oh ok baby, just wait a bit and I'll go see if the refilled it?" She nods her head.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! ARE YOU THE ONES WHO HURT OUR DAUGHTER?!" I stand up raising my arms to try to protect her "WHAT ABOUT OUR SISTER?! AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE FOR?!" I get ready to protect her, that was until the door slammed open and seeing that 7 oppas and 2 other people were trying to get inside.

"Ugh...." they all squish in which took awhile. "Hana! What are you doing here?!" I look behind me to see Sun Mi about to explode with happiness, did I forget to mention my brothers are BTS?

"SUN MI, MY BABY! ARE YOU OK?! WHO IS THIS GIRL?! DID YOU SAVE HER?! THANKS SO MUCH!" I stepped back so my ears aren't gonna start to bleed. "Psst, Hana outside in 5" I nod my head and run out of the room before they left.

I was walking under the trees outside, which was beautiful but I don't really like outdoors, too much bugs. "Hana, over here!" I see my oppas waving and I walk over and kookie appa hands me a nice cold juice (I don't drink beer....yet)

"Thanks..." I said and sat under the tree right beside the bench where everyone else was sitting at. "Hana, it's time to talk" Jin oppas said standing up but Jimin oppa put his hand on his shoulder and walked over to me.

"Hana, we're sorry for getting mad at you.." Jimin oppa said crouching down and I just shake my head and smile taking a sip from my drink "Ani... it's not your guys fault, it was mine.. I should know my own strength and I should control it. I was out of place to push oppa down the stairs." I looked down and the waterfall is going to hit me like a truck soon.

Jimin oppa shakes his head and pulls me into a hug which makes me cry completely, I hug him back scared to let him go. The smell of just knowing he's with me makes me a bit more happy when I'm sad.

We let go but I know he's still there looking at me. Jimin oppa waves at Jin oppa and nam nam oppa to come over to me. They crouch down and I'm still crying scared that they're still mad at me and that I won't feel a huh from them ever again....

They both look at each other then at me full out crying and they hug me, the hug that I wanted the most to tell me I've been forgiven and that I've done nothing wrong and that....I'm not alone anymore.

"We're so, so sorry Hana... we didn't mean to be mad at you. We were just caught up in the moment!" And I'm crying trying to tall but my tears tell me that I'm saying more words by crying then from talking.

We let go and the rest come over to us and we were all crying hugging each other in a big group hug. "I-I love y-you guys so much!" We let go of this big hug and they ask me how I ended up in the hospital and I explained everything to them about Sun Mi getting raped and everything.

"Did they ask any questions?!" Hope oppa said jumping up from his spot making tae tae oppa take it since he's been standing the whole explanation.

"Yea, just how they got hurt. I told them that I screamed at them and they ran." They looked at me shock and then I remembered "SUN MI! I totally forgot, come with me!" I said and started to run towards sun mi's room.

I slam the door almost breaking it. "Sun Mi!" I ran in out of breath and so did my oppas "woah, Hana! Calm you butt!" I nod and laugh still to catch as much air as I can. I look around to see an older guy and a smaller one and I looked at Sun Mi "oh this is my older brother, Jin woo (진우) and my twin younger sister, Ji su (지수) and her twin and my younger brother, Jin soo (진수)" I nod and smile bowing a bit "hello, my name is Park Hana it's very nice to meet you!"

Sun Mi's parents I'm guessing stood up and bowed "thank you for saving our daughter!" I shook my hands into the air "it's no problem, they were just being stupid doing that to her" they nod their head and Sun mi nudges my arm and coughs which in return I roll my eyes "and these are my older brothers, Jin, suga, namjoon, jhope, jimin, taehyung and jungkook" I said and pointed to them I which made the wave and bow.

Through the whole time I managed to get Sun mi's contact info so I could text her off of kookie oppas phone. Or until I get my own phone which will be soon, I can just feel it.

 Or until I get my own phone which will be soon, I can just feel it

Ji su (지수)

Jin soo (진수)

Jin soo (진수)

Jin woo (진우)

Jin woo (진우)