Chapter 2

Rapmonsters POV

*7 years after the incident*

Me and the boys were dancing to "danger" for fun just when our manager-nim came in the studio. We stopped the music and all bowed at a 90 degree angle "annyeonghaseyo, boys" he bows a bit as well "I have news for you boys. You guys need responsibilities and with the age that all of you are at, it seems like a good idea to me that you guys could maybe adopted a child!" We all look at each other, the maknae line started to jump up and down as they started to scream. Me,Jin and suga cover their mouths with our hands "shhhhhhh! It's not a party, ok?" I said taking my hand off of jimins face.

"Manager-nim do we have to choose a certain gender or can we go for any?" Jungkook said with a smile on his face "why? You guys can choose the gender, but I want the child to at least be 11-13..." we all look at each other and nod "and I will clear your guy's schedules for tomorrow so when you choose a child that you like and think is acceptable then you guys can sign off the paper work and take her or him home tomorrow, ok?" Tae looked confused "but who's surname would the child have?" Manager-nim looked confused as well "I guess you guys can figure that one out because that one is not for me to figure out" he waves at us and leave the studio "I think it should be jeon?" I look at Jungkook "How about we wait till we meet the kid then figure out who's surname it will have because it has to fit well with the name right?" Jimin looked at me "but what if the kid doesn't want to change their surname?" "Then they don't change their surname...ok, but it would be cool it their last name was bangtang" I trailed of walking out of the studio.

~time skip next day~

We were all sitting in our van heading to xxxxx place to pick a child. Jungkook almost got too excited were he was almost up all night, but Jin eomma wouldn't let him. I'm pretty sure that he was scolding jungkook most of the night or when ever jungkook walked out of his room. "GUYS WE ARE HEEERRRREEEE!!!!" jungkook started to scream, scaring the sleeping suga.

Jungkook's POV

We were on our way to xxxxx place to pick a child and that's when I saw the place "GUYS WE ARE HEEERRRREEEE!!!!" I screamed I was so excited, I woke up suga hyung again. But truth be told he should've been up and ready to get out of the van right when we got there. "Jungkook enough with the screaming you woke up suga and you won't be able to have a say in which child we pick if you continue screaming" I pouted Jin hyung scolded me again and it hasn't even been 5 minutes....

We all got out of the van, I started to jump but luckily jimin hyung had my back and put his hand on my shoulder to stop me from jumping so I wouldn't get in trouble by Jin eomma.

We all walked in and I saw so many cute kids! The guys were playing with most of them until I heard a crack. I look down to see I stepped on a guitar neck. I take my foot off to see a little girl that looked around 9 I think, crying. "Y-you broke my guitar...." the hyungs walked over to me and asked what I did and what happened seeing I had a now broken guitar in my hand.

"Hi, what's your name? And what do you like to do?" Jin eomma came out and asked the girl.