Chapter 29

???'s POV

Her screams echo in the empty ally way. Her blood drips from my knife as she lays there on the cold floor, lifeless.

A smirk plays itself onto my lips, killing girls has an amazing feeling!

But that's not the girl I'm looking for.

I walk out of the ally way once I wipe my bloody knife then stick it into my pocket.

Where are you Hana Fujioka?

_________________________________________

Hana's POV

Right now I'm laying in my bed, body sore from dancing at my best yesterday. I'm really happy I won the competition!

I turn my TV on and as soon as I did the news had to ruin my mood.

"13 year old Mina Kang has been killed, once more the serial killer is at it again. The police have a nickname for him now 'Knife killer' as all the girls that have been killed have had stab marks in their body. In other news a 13 year old girl Kim Sun mi has been missing for over 48 hours--" I turn the TV off as tears run down my cheeks.

No wonder she hasn't answered any of my calls or texts lately.

I run down stairs wanting a hug right now. Everyone's gathered on the couch, they all look at me immediately with worried looks.

I run into Kookie appa's arms and hug him letting the tears run down my cheeks. He rubs his hand on the back of my hand, my arms around his neck and me sitting on his lap.

I'm scared, I couldn't protect Sun mi in anyway.....

What do I do now?

_________________________________________

48hrs ago Sun Mi's POV

I'm walking down the street, alone. I know I shouldn't be doing this again, expecially with my past experiences.

I've just hit the 7/11 a couple of blocks away from my house. Since this neighborhood is becoming dangerous lately I usaly take Hana with me or Jin woo or Jin soo, he's a little fighter.

He said he met a really cute girl named Bong Soon the other day at the movies, though he was upset that he couldn't set a play date up for the both of them.

As I'm walking I feel someone following me, I slowly speed up trying to get home as fast as I can.

I can hear him fasten his pace as well, but I hear him running and next thing I know I'm in his grasp.

He covers my mouth and holds me by the waist. I can't see his face properly cause of the darkness, but that's not what I'm worried about; I just want to go home and hide under my covers.

I can feel him smirking at me, my minds blank. I can't think of anything Hana taught me to protect myself or anything.

"You're Hana Fujioka's friend."

He said and as he did so, black dots started to form in my vision then I can't see or hear anything from reality.

Am I dead?

HANA HELP ME!

PLEASE...!

_________________________________________

Present Jins POV

It's been a week since we found out that Sun mi, Hana's best friend went missing. Hana has been in a complete state of shock since then.

She hasn't eaten, hasn't even talked either. She'll hum or clasp her hands open and closed when she wants something. Like a toddler.

I'm upset that she's acting like this, she's becoming more more lifeless as time goes on with Sun mi. ASTRO  came over a few days ago and nothing but hums and the hand clasping came out.

Bong soon seemed to notice more then we did when she was with Hana. Bong soon is a smart girl, if and I'm not saying she will, but if she does get kidnapped the same thing will happen with ASTRO.

But more importantly, Hana will start to completely look lost and lifeless. Me and the boys are scared, the past week has been a nightmare after nightmare.

Hana will scream in her sleep, in either Japanese, Mandarin or Thai. And since none of us can understand it we tend to call up GOT7 cause their more experienced in the language field.

We feel bad calling them up every night to help us translate so they've been living with us till Hana gets better.

It's currently 2am. Hana has been screaming words in Thai, BamBam has been in her room for almost an hour to calm her down.

He'll talk to her in Thai too, when Hana is awake she'll tend to stick to BamBam. Like sit on his lap when she's eating or when we watch movies, since the news is on too much Netflix helps with that.

When she randomly screams in Japanese, Jinyoung is there in a instant. Or when she screams in Mandarin, Mark and Jackson head to her room.

We feel really bad, but the boys they think of her as their sister too so they should take care of her as well no matter the cost.

"JIN!" I snap back into reality and look at the 13 of them, Hana is upstairs in her room listening to Music.

"Ye?" I ask back and they shake their heads sighing.

"Did you hear what we just said?" Namjoon asks and I shake my head sighing in frustration.

"We need to find Sun mi and fast." Youngjae said with black bags under his eyes.

"I agree, but how?" I ask, they all shake their heads confused just as much as I am.

We hear foot steps coming from the stairs, we turn our attention over to Hana.

She has a blank expression as she walks over to me and cuddles up onto my lap. I rest one and on her head and the other one around her waist.

_________________________________________

Hana's POV

I'm lost.

Afraid.

Angry.

But I can't do anything.

Then it hits me....

The killer has been targeting all the girls around our house, killing them. I personally don't know them, but I know Sun mi. She's my best friend.

The killer kidnapped Sun mi to get to me, to make me notice. So all I have to do is notice.

I'll go out tomorrow, by myself, at night. That will definitely get his attention.

Sun mi I'm coming for you!