Chapter 31

Yoongi's POV

we rush into the warehouse, but what we witnessed was not what we wanted to see.

Hana laying on the ground with blood coming out of her side, the man the killed and kidnapped all the girls wrapped in chains hung on the wall.

We rush over to her Jin is crying, but so am I. Jin puts her head on his lap as Namjoon calls the police and ambulance.

I walk over to the man who just hung there with a smirk. I look into his eyes then punch him in the face, over and over again until Mark takes me away from him.

Soon enough the ambulance comes and takes our little girl away. The take the man too, but we don't care about him at all.

GOT7 drops Sun mi off at her house while we rush to the hospital, behind the ambulance that has my little flower.

Once we get there they took her into surgery right away, a doctor came out a couple minutes later.

We run to him under so much stress. "Is she okay?" Jungkook asks and the doctor looks down.

Jin backs up scared out of his mind. "She needs a blood donor." He says. We all look at each other then at the doctor.

"Well what's her blood type?!" Taehyung yells impatient. Jimin puts his hand on his shoulder.

"She's A." The doctor answers and hoseok walks forward.

"I'll do it" he says and the doctor takes him away before any of us can protest.

A hour later and the doctor comes back with a smile on his face. "Your daughter and friend are resting in the same room right now, 406." He says as he points behind us. We all nod and run towards her room.

We get inside the room and hoseok lays on a bed beside Hana with a weak smile.

"How you doing dude?" Namjoon asks and hoseok nods looking over to Hana.

Jin walks over to her and slides some loose hair pieces off of her face to the side. He smiles at her as he crests her cheek with his thumb, tears building up in his eyes.

I walk over to her hold her hand in mine, rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.

She lies there lifeless, yet has a pulse. I miss her smile and I miss when I get to wake up to her hugging me. I miss her so much, yet.....she's right in front of me.

_________________________________________

Hana's POV

"Mom?" I ask as I look around.

"Dad?" I ask as I look around.

"Jin appa? Yoongi appa? Nam Nam appa? Hope appa? Jimin appa? Tae Tae appa? Kookie appa?" I ask as I look around in the darkness.

Three bodies walk over to my small body. "Hana, we've missed you!" The woman says smiling, slowly but surely the blurriness from their faces disappear and it showed my mom, my dad and hope appa.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I yell as I jump into their arms, they stumble back but hold their ground.

"Hope appa!" I yell as I hug him tears going down my cheeks.

"Baby, I watched you win that award!" Mom said with a smile, I smile and nod.

"You've done great!" Dad says and kisses the top of my head. "But it's time for you to go, your appa's are worried about you." He says as he pushed me to hope appa. I hole hope appa's hand but look back at my parents.

"What about you guys?" I ask in a said tone pouting, gripping onto hope appa's hands.

"We'll watch you from here, take care of our daughter." He says to me then to hope appa.

"Will do sir." He says and walks off me trailing behind him, watching my parents slowly fade from my sight.

_________________________________________

I slowly open my eyes to slowly see my appa's sitting in chairs around my bed. "Appa's?" I ask quietly, but grabs the attention of everyone I'm the room.

"Awe, baby your awake!" Jin appa says putting his hand on my cheek, I lift my arm up and put my hand on his.

"Where's hope appa?" I ask, jimin appa points to my right as I turn my head over to see him smiling weakly at me.

"Yah...! You scared me showing up in my head....!" I yelled weakly and he just chuckled a bit.

"At least we've gotten their blessing..." he answered, everyone looks at us in a weird way. I'm too weak to answer them.

~a couple hours later~

"So Hana, since when did you start calling us appa?" Tae tae appa asks as Jin appa feeds me his homemade mashed potatoes.

"I've always called you guys appa..." I say in a worried tone an tae tae appa looks at me shocked then he gives me a smile.

"Yeah I know, I was just testing you!" He says and I smile taking another bite from the mashed potatoes Jin appa is feeding me from.

"Ah...it's raining out..." Yoongi appa says as he's holding my hand and laying his head on my bed.

"Guys look!" Jimin appa says as he springs up from his seat. Nam nam appa takes the phone and looks at it then at me.

"Today we would like to congratulate Hana Park on saving South Korea from the 'Knife Killer'. We would like to give her a award after she is released from the hospital. Hope you feel better Hana." Nam nam appa says, everyone looks at me shock. I look at them shocked cheeks puffed our cause of the potatoes.

"That's from the police, but look at all these get well messages from fans and idols." Nam Nam appa continues as he swipes down the screen.

I look outside to the dark sky then at the door cause some random people just barged in.

"Hana unnie!" Bong soon runs her way to me not really caring if Jin appa was in the way or not.

Jin appa back ups and takes the mashed potatoes away, I give him a sad expression and he smiles. I know he'll feed me later.

"Hey Bong soon! How are you?" I ask and she gives me her big pouty face and she hits my arm gently.

"Why are you asking me that?! Your the one in a hospital bed!" She yells and everyone chuckles at her.

"Your right I'm sorry, forgive me?" I ask and she gives me a slight nod, I turn my attention to ASTRO oppas as they sit down.

"How you feeling Hana?" Eun woo oppa asks and I nod my head.

"I'm doing good!" I say as I smile at them.

~night time~

"Okay Hana we'll be back tomorrow." Hope appa says as he grabs his jacket and leaves with everyone exempt Jin appa.

"Bye bye!" I wave at them leaving my room. "What should we do appa?" I ask turning my attention to Jin appa.

"It's time for you to go to bed, baby." He says as he grabs a blanket and makes a bed with the couch right beside me.

I pout form on my face as I look at him laying there. "Why...?" I ask.

"Because I don't want you feeling even more sick okay?" He says and he grabs and holds my hand.

"Appa can you sing me a song?" I ask and he smiles at me singing his part from butterfly. As he holds my hand my mind starts to slip off into dream land.