Chapter 25

Hana's POV

I felt like I was being carried, when I opened my eyes I was being placed into the van and my seat belt being put onto me.

I yawn and ignored what was going on, I got comfy in my seat and leaned my head against the window.

The van roared to life and vibrated as it started to move.

I opened an eye and looked out side to see that we are in the middle of Seoul right now.

I layed my head down onto someone's lap and just rested there.

I've become annoyed when I wake up, cause I really don't want to wake up.

"Hana, you comfy?" Hope oppa asks and I nod my head, my legs feel awkward so I lift them up and let them rest on the door facing upwards.

"Hana wake up.." Jimin oppa says rubbing my arm, I open my eyes and give up trying to sleep more.

"Oppa, where are we?" I ask "we are at the airport, get on my back" Jimin oppa responds and I climb onto his back without question.

He walks out and we are crowded with fans from all directions.

Clicks of cameras going off and screams could be heard from busan.

We get inside the airport and rush to the plane cause apparently when I was sleeping the driver took a wrong turn.

We get onto the plane and I sat between tae tae oppa and Jin oppa.

Yoongi oppa has to sit by himself, but he didn't really care.

We all sat there and Jin oppa was playing with his DS while me and tae tae oppa is looking at pictures of us together.

"Wait oppa, where are we going?" I ask "Canada, for a vacation." Tae Tae oppa reply's and I raise a brow, not gonna say anything and ignore whatever is actually gonna happen.

~the long flight of taehyung's smile~

We get off the plane and head towards the exit, we were greeted my hundreds of fans and it kinda got me shocked I mean I knew there was a lot of fans here, but this much?

Due to van complications me and tae tae oppa took a van by ourselves.

We were playing on our phones and once the car stopped me and tae tae oppa got out of the car, once we got out  we didn't know where we were.

"Oppa are we in the right place?" I ask and he looks at me with a confused face "I was hoping you'd know.." he said and I rolled my eyes.

The driver took off on us cause he was a taxi so, yeah he really didn't have a reason to stay.

Namjoons POV

We all get to the hotel that we are staying at and taehyung and Hana haven't shown up yet.

We are all sitting on the couch reading or keeping ourselves busy while we wait for taehyung and Hana.

Our manager walks in and we all bow "taehyung and Hana haven't shown up yet and we think they are lost.." he said and we all started to lose our minds, on of the maknae's managed to get lost with out us.....I thought they were old enough not to get lost...ugghhhh

We all started to call or text Hana or taehyung, but they wouldn't answer which made all of us worried to death.

What are we going to do now?

Hana's POV

Me and tae tae oppa are skipping everywhere, taking pictures, walking and blowing at flowers nit really caring if we are lost or not.

Oppa's phone died, but I think I have an idea of where we are.

Muskoka. I think...

An about 2 hour drive from where we need to be. And your probably asking how'd we end up that far up north. Well I have no clue don't look at me.

"Oppa what should we do now, I think we are lost..." I said and looked around me "is your phone still working?" He asks and I take my phone out to see that I'd has 3 bars I smile widely and call the first number that pops up on my recent 'appa'.

I call kookie appa and wait for him to answer.

Kookie:HANA! WHERE ARE YOU?!

I take the phone away from my ear a bit and breathe scared they'll get mad, but why would I think that? Pfft.

Me: I think we are about a 4-5 hour drive from where we need to be.

Kookie:WHAT?! CALL A TAXI AND GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Kookie appa yells at me through the phone and I nod my head to no one

Me: ye appa, love you, miss you, Bye.

I hang up before he could say anything "so? A 4-5 hour drive from where we need to be?" Tae tae oppa asks and I shake my head giggling "no about 2, but that gives us 2-3 hours for ourselves to go to Tim Hortons and go for ice cream!" I say and he nods his head.

I call the taxi and it comes to pick us up after awhile and me and tae tae oppa end up sleeping where we are.

Me and tae tae oppa walk into timies as all Canadians call it and we order or I order what we want, I get a strawberry banana  smoothie and oppa gets a mixed berry chill only costed 4 dollars!

Me and oppa then walk to dairy Queen and order our blizzards. I get cheesecake and oppa gets cotter candy the new one here.

We got recognized by some girls and we gave them autographs then went on our way.

We got another taxi and headed to the hotel in Niagara Falls.

I really like that hotel, I've been to it a couple times because of the water park and the rooms in general.

Great wolf lodge!

We finally get to GWL and head inside, everyone already had our luggage so we didn't have to worry.

We got inside and saw oppa's. They cam running to us and hugs us.

The kinda got mad at us for getting lost, but we has a great time being lost really.

We all get to our rooms and we got the V.I.P rooms, so it had 2 big beds inside and wow it was pretty.

I roomed with Jimin oppa, hope oppa and kookie appa. Me and Jimin oppa shared a bed while kookie appa and hope appa shared one too.

Tae tae oppa and nam nam oppa shared a room while yoongi oppa and Jin oppa shared a room too.

We all went to bed since it was already dark and me and tae tae oppa already ate.

____________________

So I brought BTS to Canada my homeland, the best place for timbits, coffee and foods in general.

Please comment and vote, but comment if you are from Canada so I know I'm not a lonely kpop Canadian fan

-author-nim out! (BTW if you want to know my name tag me in something then I'll answer)