Chapter 7

Hana's POV

I woke up feeling arms around me, I look over at my side to see tae tae oppa sleeping calmly Which made me smile. I look around me to see all my oppa's sleeping, I swiftly yet calmly got out of tae tae oppa's grasp. I ran to the kitchen to see it was only 5 in the morning, I mean that's early but not as early for me.

I decided to make breakfast since I was the first to wake up, since I didn't know what everyone wanted I just made a buffet that includes omelette with cheese inside, chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, toast, french toast and scrambled eggs.

I looked at the time and it was only 6:30 so I decided since the food was ready and warm why not wake them up? They won't get mad at me....right?

I tip toed to the living room where everyone was, thing is i didn't know how I should wake them up. Then it hit me, I began to jump really hard making the ground shake under me. Tae tae oppa, Jimin oppa and Jhope oppa all fell off the couch while the rest of them jumped up from the ground.

"Morning!" I said with a smile on my face, but before the could scold me or get mad at me I continued "Hana's breakfast buffet is now ready and on the table!" I said with a smile while I walked to the dinning room, with loads of food on the table.

I sat down at the table while my oppa's where still in shock from the lovely morning wake up call and all the food on the table. "Did you make all of this?" Jhope oppa said sitting down at the table waiting for everyone to sit down as well to start eating, I nodded my head. "Like actually? All of this" Jin oppa said with his head tilted a bit sitting down as well "well I did just say yes..." "yah! Don't give your oppa sass!" Suga oppa yelled at me while sitting next to me "well then I guess I can just eat all of this myself..." I said standing up getting ready to bring all of the food to my room.

"NO, NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THAT! hyung just let the girl be, it's still morning and she made all of this for us..." jungkook oppa said frantically waving his hands in the air. I giggled as I sat back down in my seat, sitting beside suga oppa and jhope oppa.

They all just sat there looking at the food and then me constinly. "Guys just eat...it's not poison.....probably." I said looking away shoving a piece of chocolate chip pancake in my mouth. "Yah! Eat over the plate!" "Ne...Jin eomma...." Jin oppa stared at me. I quickly ran grabbed my plate put it in the sink "excuse me I'm finished! Oh and finish the food I made there's lots for Jin oppa to eat but he can't eat all of it....or he can depending on if he's hungry or not! Anyway bye bye!" I finished my sentence and ran upstairs.

I closed my door and laid on my bed noticing that I still had my signed guitar from my oppa's laying with me, touching the tip of my leg. I picked it up and strummed it gently making it have an amazing sound, I smiled and hung it up with the two other guitars hung up on my wall that I didn't even  know that was up there.

~~time skip!~~

I was went downstairs to see what everyone was doing, but when I got there....no one was in sight. I ran upstairs and checked in Jin and namjoon oppa's room but no one was there..then I checked in suga and jhope oppa's room but again no one was there. I went to check in Jimin's and tae tae oppa's room but like the rest no one was there, I finally went and checked jungkook oppas room....and he wasn't there either.

I started to cry, I'm scared...what if they left me because they found out I have super strangth and I'm not normal.....they probably left and won't come back....

I walked back downstairs with tears still rolling down my cheeks. Just then I saw a man dressed in all black grabbing something from the big bookshelf we-- or they have in the living room.

"Yah! What are you doing in my house?!" I didn't want to get any suspicion that this wasn't my house either "oh a little girl," the black man fully put his attention on me "who you calling little girl, you baby man!" My sassy side is showing, but at least I know that I can take him on. "Pfft, 'baby man'?" I nodded, trufully I'm not scared at all though the baby man should be scared instead. "Well little girl, it's time for you to go upstairs and forget you saw anything." The baby man said with a smirk. I had a blank expression..-_- "no" "what did you just say?!" The man walked over to me slowly "I said.....no!" He finally came over to me and slapped me. The door opened reveling 7 men.

"HANA!" "OPPAS STAY THERE AND DON'T MOVE!" I yelled back, the baby man looked scared. He was about to run until I grabbed him from his color, yanking him down to my level. "Yah! Baby man, how about we take this out side? Hmm?" I hummed dragging the baby man outside to an open field still on my oppas property.

My oppas just stood there, jungkook oppa look like he was about to punch the guy in the face, but suga oppa rubbed his back calming him down.

I chucked the baby man on the ground. "Yah! Baby man you know steeling is bad?" He nods "and you know that I already called the police?" He nods, I crouch down to him still laying on the ground looking terrified "than you know that the average time span for spending time in jail for, one; breaking and entering and two; attempt of burglary is about 15 years average but if you go on good marks or what ever you can get out in 13." I smirk "so don't you think this little girl knows somethings?"

The baby man smirks and tries to punch me but I caught his fist. I stood up making him stand with me, I squeeze his hand tight and he screams. Then I kick him in the stomach which makes him go flying, hitting a tree then falling to the ground "me squeezing your hand was for slapping me and the kick to the stomach was for breaking in and attempting to steal" I stuck out my tongue at the baby man "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN BABY MAN!" I said walking back to the front doors.

"Omo hana! That was amazing yet terrifying at the same time!" Said tae tae oppa smiling "thanks! But where did you guys go?" They all look at each other "oh we had to go to big hit for a bit we tried calling you but you didn't answer so we thought you fell asleep" said suga oppa looking down upset, I patted his head gently "it's ok, I missed you guys when you guys left....but I wasn't lonely," I point to baby man "I had baby man to keep me company and play with!" I said smiling and they all giggle giving me a group hug.

"Guys if you keep on hugging me I'll be as flat as a pancake but flat-er" they all got off of me before I pushed them off, which wouldn't be a good site.

I walked over to baby man and so did my oppa's "what did you do to him hana?!" Namjoon oppa yelled at me, I pouted and poked baby man's face "yah....baby man...wake up...." baby man then opened his eyes "hello!" I said smiling and waving my hand "ahhhh! DON'T HURT ME" "YAH! DON'T YELL OR MY EAR IS GONNA START BLEEDING FROM YOUR GIRLY VOICE! Aish..." I lifted my hand to make it look like I was gonna hit him.

I stood up "oppa can I use one of your phones?" Jin oppa gave me his and I dialed 119 "hello? Oh hi so I've got a man here and he's badly hurt he needs an ambulance quickly..." "hmm...ok thanks so much" I gave Jin oppa back his phone and crouched back down.

"They'll be here in 5 but I mean I could just bend everything back in place...." I said started to faintly whistle "hana...no. your in enough trouble as it is so don't push it" I looked at namjoon oppa and pouted "but oppa~ I just saved the house from a bad man!" "Hana you did more then just save the house you broke this man" Jimin oppa said pointing at the man, I puffed my cheeks out "tae tae oppa is my favorite now..." I said picking up baby man bridal style and layed him down gently on the grass, then sat on his stomach so he couldn't move "ow ow! My stomach!" "Don't worry baby man, medics should be here in a minute"

Finally the medics came and took baby man away. Luckily they didn't have any questions for us on how he got hurt.

We all sat on the couch in weird silence "so hana what should be your punishment?" Tae tae oppa said, I shook my head "tae tae oppa, your not my favorite anymore!" I said and sat on kookie oppa's lap "kookie oppa is my favorite now!" I said mad and hugged kookie oppa "well that's not what we are getting at hana, but why can't I be the favorite?!" Jin oppa said pouting "because you were talking to nam nam oppa about how you were going to punish me!" "Nam nam?" Nam nam oppa said with a confused look.

"Yep! That's my new nickname for you until I think of a better one!" I said shooting my fist up in the air "anyway I think hana's punishment should be that she cleans her washroom sometime this week!" Jimin oppa said nodding, I raised my hand "uhm I can't do that because my tummy will start to hurt and I'll feel all yucky inside..." "how?" Jhope oppa said "because if I look at weird yucky stuff I'll start to gag...over and over again..." kookie oppa hugged me and twisted me around "awww my little baby is so frail!" They all laughed at the sight of me and kookie oppa.