65 - Valentines Day (au)

Valentines Day

                                Sighing, I plop down onto my couch and go through my contact list. Who could I call to spend the most needless day in the year with? Maybe my best friend and we could get drunk together...

 I mean who even thought of celebrating Valentines day. If you have a crush on someone why wait until February 14th? Why not tell them on another day? No, this day just exists so couples can feel crappy when they remember that they didn't get their partner something and for singles to feel forever alone. Valentines day doesn't make sense and is needless.

 A clicking sound catches my attention and it stops for a few seconds until it starts again. Frowning, I walk up to my window and push the curtain to the side. Harry is standing in front of my window and throws pebbles against my window. We go to the same school and we are something like friends, sometimes, when we're not busy with fighting over stupid things or teasing each other.

 "Harry?" I ask after I opened my window.

 "Hi." He yells and drops the pebbles, a smile forms on his full lips and his fingers run through his curls.

 "What do you want?" I yell back and Harry bashfully looks to the ground.

 "You know what day today is, Y/N?"

 "Yeah, it's fuck-you-happy-couples-day." I say back and see Harry laughing for a short moment whereupon I grin.

 "You don't like valentines day?"

"No, I hate it. Who on earth likes a day allotted to people in love when you are alone?" I ask back and rest my elbows on the window sill.

 "Can I change that?" Harry asks and bites his lip nervously, "I mean the alone part. You can still hate Valentines Day but you wouldn't be alone."

 "What do you mean?"

 "Can I come upstairs?" Harry yells and I consider for a moment to just close my windows and bury myself with blankets but then I nod and a minute later Harry stands in front of my door, smiling at me.

 "The fact that you hate Valentines day doesn't change the reason why I'm here, just so you know," Harry starts and presents me a bouquet of red roses. How corny yet so cute, "I'm like you know, I'm in love with you, Y/N and I wanted to ask you—"

 I don't even let him finish his sentence. My arms wrap around his neck and I suddenly kiss him and then I start to regret it but I don't stop kissing him though because then I feel this tingly feeling inside of me. His free hand wraps around my waist to pull me closer. Breathlessly, I let go off him and smile.

 "Do you want to be valentine, Y/N?"