"First Meet "

"Ragu bachha.... This is ur class n this is your chocolate " said mishu standing with her in front of the class n handling her a chocolate. "Jaanu where is your class " asked she taking the chocolate. "There " said she pointing in opposite direction. " Can't I sit with you for first day " asked ragini innocently. " Bachha this is college not school... Be brave and sit in your class.. I will meet you in lunch break.... Bye" said mishu but in heart she was also worried about her ragu bachha. Ragini nodded with a pout. She entered in her class and look around and found a seat near a girl. A boy sitting in a corner in black shirt reading book..feel her presence in his heart. He look up to find who is the person but till the time ragini sit beside the girl.

"Hey I am swara and you " introduced the girl sitting next to her.

She looked at her nervous and turn her face again. "I asked ur name " said swara looking at her little confused. "My jaanu said not to trust any stranger easily" said ragini innocently. Swara look at her surprised then smiled. " But I told you my name naa..that mean I am no more stranger.. " said swara. Ragini thinks for a minute then nodded. "My name is Ragini " said she. "So friends " asked swara forwarding her hand. "Friends " said ragini shaking her hand with her.

"Hello everyone..." said their HOD entering in class. "As this is ur first day of college... so be familiar with ur seniors n faculty n then you can see the campus....classes will be started from tomorrow " said she and headed towards door. " Just make them little familiar to college environment n no ragging " said the professor strictly standing in front of 3 boys who nodded their head innocently.

"Hello juniors " said the boys in chorus entering in the class  . "So let's start with intro..You black shirt get up.. "said a boy wearing black t-shirt n black jeans . " Aadi not him.." said laksh instantly.

"Why" asked he confused

"Why" asked he confused. "He is Sanskaar " said laksh. "Your Brother "asked he with wide eyes. He nodded. Sanskaar look at them confused n stand up. "I am San...."started he but cut by Aditya. "No bro...its cool you sit.."said he."You the beautiful girl in the morning...introduced yourself " said laksh pointing towards ragini. She became nervous. Swara told her to stand up. "In morning toh you didn't said anything...now atleast tell me..What's your name beautiful " said laksh winking at her. Swara wide her eyes. "My jaanu said not to trust stranger easily " said she innocently. Sanskaar look in her direction listening her...big beautiful eyes, pink lips which she was biting nervously... he froze for a moment to see her action but immedately jerked his head n start reading his book again."Really... what else your jaanu said beauty" asked adi coming towards her. She became more nervous. " Her name is Ragini " said swara standing up sensing her nervousness. " Did I ask you " said the boy raising his eyebrow. " She is nervous that's why I told you the name " said she looking straight in his eyes with attitude. " Dare you talk to me in that tone" said the boy arrogantly. " You didn't even see my dare" said she proud. " Youuuuu....Do you know whom you are talking to..!!" said he with anger. " Why...Don't you know.. who you are " replied she astonish. He fumbled n fumed. Everyone chuckled looking at him. " Aadi....come back.. your dad is coming " said the last boy wearing white shirt n light blue jeans.