First Kiss

"Where were you... teacher can come anytime " asked swara when she see ragini coming into the class. "Swara meet my new friend... Kaju" said ragini excited. They settle and after some time teacher came and class started.

"What happened.. You are looking upset " wishpered ragini seeing swara calm. "Because of that angry man " said she grumpy. "I have listened spider man, super man, bat man, He man, iron man...but angry man..Is it a new super hero" asked ragini excited little loudly. Everyone in the class look at her. Teacher give her a glare and she gulped. "Who " asked kaju this time slowly. "He" said she pointing her thumb in backward direction. Ragini look at back instantly and wide her eyes. Sanskaar feel her gaze and look at her narrowing his eyebrows. Swakaj look at the teacher gulping who was glaring ragini this time.Sanskaar raised his one eyebrow asking "what". Ragini shakes her head in no vigorously. "You two... Out " shouted teacher pointing at ragsan angrily. Both jerked their head and stand immediately. "Sorry sir" said both at a time. "Out of my class... Now" said he again. Tears brimmed in ragini's eyes whereas sanskaar gave a annoyed look to her standing behind her. Both took their bags and come out of the class..swakaj made a sad face.

"It's all because of you..I missed this much important lecture... Why were you gazing me like that.. " shouted sanskaar little angry without noticing her tears which were now flowing on her soft cheeks listening him. She didn't say anything and started walking from there. "I am asking you" said he with more anger n hold her wrist and pulled her towards himself with a jerk. She landed on his chest n closed her eyes tightly fearing with this sudden loud voice. He became shocked to feel his shirt wet n parted her immediately holding her shoulders. He don't know why but seeing her innocent eyes filled with tears.... water form in his eyes too. He realized he reacted very rudely. "I am sorry...stop crying please "said he cupping her face wiping her tears with his thumbs. She became numb to feel the warmth of his hands against her skin. Unknown to her actions she placed her hands on his hands looking into his eyes with   mixed emotions. Sanskaar wipe the corner of her eyes and kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling the first feeling of that unknown emotion which make all her sense numb whenever he touch her. Both were lost in themselves forgetting what they were doing.

"Ragini..." called swara coming towards them. "OMG.....someone pinch me..this nerdy boy is kissing my friend " exclaimed kaju with wide open eyes. It broke their trance and they came into sense. Both jerked immediately and retreat four steps back looking shocked at their own actions. Without saying anything sanskaar left from there. Ragini look at his retreating figure still shocked.
"What's going on" asked swakaj narrowing their eyes putting their hand on their waist. Ragini reminisces what happened some time before and an unknown pleasure started developing in her heart. Swakaj look at her confused. "Ragini " called swara shaking her from shoulders and she came into sense. "You are not at all that much innocent.. that you looks" said kaju teasingly. Swara gave her a glare and she shut her mouth. "Ragu bachha you tell me what happened there " said swara caressing her hair. " I didn't do anything... He only kissed me" said ragini innocently. Swakaj chuckled. "Why didn't you stop him then" asked kaju mischievously. She herself didn't know what happened to her that time. She look at swara pouting. "Kaju.. we have class naa..let's go " said swara holding ragini's hand and headed towards the class.

"What's wrong with you Sanskaar.... Are you out of your mind...From where these feelings coming into your heart...How can you kiss her.." said sanskaar holding his hair frustrated. "You kiss someone...that too a girl " shouted laksh from behind with popped out eyes. "What do you mean by " that too a girl "" asked sanskaar irritated. "No...I mean... You.... The Sanskaar Maheshwari... who doesn't think of anything except his books... Kissed a girl... OMG...I am sure I am dreaming... Right... It's a dream naa..I know now dad will come and will throw a bucket water at my face... Yaa.. It's a dream..no no nightmare... I'll count on... 1...2...3" said laksh in one breath and closed his eyes tightly. Sanskaar look at his brother's over acting and left from there shaking his head. Laksh opened his eyes and look here n there. "What are you looking for " asked aadi patting his shoulder. He jumped at his place and look at him shocked. "Dad didn't come.." said laksh innocently. "Huh" asked adi confused. "Nothing.. Let's go " said he thinking something with a naughty smile.