RagSan Time

"Why are we not going to home..??" asked ragini when sanskaar told her that he was taking her somewhere. "Because Mishu dee told me that she will be late, so we have little more time. And it's time to keep your promise too.You promise me to teach how to eat a chocolate.,right...!! " said sanskaar looking into the rear mirror of his bike and she nodded smiling. He took her to a beach and ragini rushed to the shore as soon as he stop the bike. Sanskaar laugh and followed her. She giggled as water touch her feet and look intently towards the sunset. Sanskaar's eyes stop on the beautiful curving petals on her face. He look at her lost when she closed her eyes and spread her arms absorbing the soothing rays of the setting sun. He came back to sense when water splash across his face. He look in the direction and find ragini giggling looking at him. He raise his eyebrow wiping his face with his hands when she splash the water again. He look at her amused but give her a naughty smirk and join her in her game. Ragini squealed loudly when he splash water on her but revert back. By the end of their water fight both were fully drenched and laughing loudly.

"What will I tell Baba, You wetted all my clothes " said ragini pouting. " Are you blaming me..?? " asked sanskaar shocked and ragini nodded immediately. Sanskaar's jaw dropped. " You started all this " he accuse her pointing in between them. " You bring me here " she smirked and he look at her in disbelief. He open his mouth to revert back but close it not getting words. He twisted his lips and sat in silence pouting. Ragini look at him with the corner of her eyes and smile sheepishly. " Sanskaaaarr " called she sweetly and get no response. " Sanskaar listen naa " she tried again but again the same. She suddenly lean and kiss on his cheek tightly. He place his hand on his cheek startled and look at her shocked. " Why did you do that..??" asked he blinking his eyes and his lips curved from the sides. " You smile everytime, when I kiss you. That's why.." said ragini innocently and a big curve appears on his lips to see her innocence .

" Like this..." said ragini licking her fingers devouring herself totally in chocolate. Her whole mouth smeared in chocolate. Sanskaar was looking at her lost. He don't know himself what he was feeling. He just wanted to stop this time looking at her big doe eyes,smeard chocolatey face.She was looking so cute at this time. He hold her hand still lost . She look at him confused. He bend his head little and put her finger in his mouth licking it. A shiver ran down in her body as she wide her eyes, startled by his action. She jerked his hand making him to come back in his sense. He look at her nervous as she look at him with angry eyes. " If you wanted to eat chocolate, Eat yours. Why did you eat mine..?? " asked she giving him her best angry glare which was actually childish in his point of view. He chuckles as she frown and she twist her lips.

" Sanskaar " called ragini and he raise his brow. " You know naa, I am still angry on you." told she folding her hands across her chest. " I know " said sanskaar biting his cheeks. " Then why are you not telling sorry or asking me to talk to you..?? " asked she whining as she was sitting angry with sanskaar, for eating...no..no..licking her chocolate from her finger, from past 5 mintues. " You are talking to me naa..!! Then why should I tell you to talk to me..?? " said sanskaar smirking and ragini wide her eyes and bite her tongue realizing. " Now I am not talking . Tell me to talk to you. Ok. " said she turning, making him to face her back as he look at her amused then chuckled. "Ragini, Why are you not talking to me..??  Please talk to me naa. How will I live if you don't talk with me.!!  Please ragini...Pretty please " said sanskaar pleading dramatically and she giggled and a wide smile plastered on his lips.

" Ragu bachha, If baba calls you. Tell him that you are with me in college for some work.Ok..! " said mishu on call. " We should not tell lie to baba,Jaanu " replied she pouting and a sudden urge to kiss that pout came within Sanskaar, But he jerked his thought as soon as it comes. "What is she telling..?? " whisper sanskaar. Ragini put phone in speaker and gesture with her eyes 'listen yourself'. Sanskaar chuckles. " Bachha... We are not......Ok just don't pick his phone. I will answer him. Is that ok..?? Aditya is little tensed so I just want to stay little more " reasoned mishu. " But..Why should......." " Ok dee, I will manage her. Tell me where should I drop her when you get free " said sanskaar intruppted ragini and ragini narrow her eyes at him. " A block away from our home. And thank you Sanskaar " mishu sigh in relief. "My pleasure dee" he wanted to say this but supress his words and told mishu " No problem dee".

" Why did you agree with Jaanu..?? You know Baba was really worried yesterday because I didn't pick his call." she twisted her lips. " Because, you can't tell your baba naa... That your are with me and not with mishu dee " reasoned sanskaar. " Why..?? You are my boyfriend then why can't I tell baba that I am with you..!!" asked ragini innocently. "She is going to put me in his baba's hit-list with this boyfriend thing " mutter sanskaar under his breath and ragini narrow her eyes again. " Ragini, I am not your boyfriend...Boyfriend mean......" started sanskaar but intruppted by ragini's shocked voice. " Sanskaar, You are my boyfriend. Why are you telling like this ..?? Did I do something wrong that you are breaking up with me " The word boyfriend from her mouth to him is like soothing music to his ears,he wanted to hug the hell out of her right now,but he supress his urge and chuckle.

" That means, Jiju is jaanu's bf, because he love her and proposed her. And you are just my friend " said ragini innocently when sanskaar explain her the boyfriend concept. Sanskaar nodded and she look at him with pout. " Then why didn't you propose me..?? You too love me Naa..!! " asked she with twisted lips leaving sanskaar at the loss of words. "R..Ragini..I..I.." he don't know what to say to her now. Neither he want to dissappoint her saying he can't propose her nor he can do it because he himself don't know what he feel for this innocent child. Yaa child, She is too innocent for all this. She may be blurt the things unknowningly but she is not that mature to handle a relationship. "Relationship. Seriously Sanskaar, What are you thinking...??  She is just a friend and yes you like her but you don't love her. Right..!! Do you..?? " he thought to himself but came in sense listening Ragini's voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Please do vote, comment and share. *****