Competition Sanskaar Competition..!!

"I am going to see them,where are they..!!! It's too late and both even not picking their phone. Mishu just send a message,That's it. No, I have to talk to ragu. I have to see her fine in front of my eyes. I am not getting good feeling " shekhar ran outside the house picking his car keys frustrated. Janki ran behind him stoping him on the door. " Mishu said naa...They are fine and they will be home soon. Then why are you behaving like this " "No, I have to make sure ragu is fine, She never remain outside the house this late " said he concerned. "Till the time you will reach there, they will be home. So what's the point of going, shekhar " said janki to make him understand. "How can you be so relax. Your daughters are not at home till midnight, they are not picking their call and you seems like you don't care at all. O yaa, why would you care, ragu is not your daughter naaa. But atleast show some concern about Mishu. She is your own daughter Janki " growl shekhar and janki look at him shocked. "How dare you..!!!" janki look at him stunned. "I loved ragu more than mishu and avi, I never differentiate among them. It was you who don't accept her as your child shekhar, It was you .. not me....not me....." said janki looking at him with hurt in a cracked voice and rushed into house with broken heart.

" I was dropping them naa,what's the need you to tag along " said laksh annoyed to sanskaar,who was looking more annoyed than laksh. " I thought to accompany you in return " said sanskaar innocently but grunt as soon as he listen ragini's giggling sound. " It is all your fault " said laksh again to sanskaar pointing at the backside where ragini was giggling , mishu was suppressing laugh and duggu was about to tell one more  story of sanlak's childhood." How would I know that he will come back to tag along " said sanskaar with twisted lips to see his father was sitting between two beautiful girls making them embrass more n more by telling their stories. "........no, he was geek from childhood, Sometime I really doubted him about being my son. But now you are with him naa, atleast he showed a single sign of being my son " said dp dramatically and ragini giggle again.

Arjun was debating himself whether to call kajal or not this late night.He knows that now adi is with her but he will not get sleep without knowing what happened there and she is ok now. He dial her no. but she didn't receive the call.  Kajal was sleeping in her room . Aditya left her room after making sure she slept peacefully. Her phone ring second time and she get up with a jerk. She look at the caller id and smile in relief. " Kajal, you are ok naa. What happened there. Did dadi said anything. Please don't panick. Adi is there naa " came arjun's panicked voice as soon as she pick the call. She smile whole-heartedly to listen his concern voice. She knows that he have feelings for her but he was hiding them because of his friendship. " Kajal ...Kajal you are there ..?? " came his voice again. " Breath Jaan breath " said kajal chuckling and arjun took a sigh of relief to listening 'Jaan' from her mouth.

Shekhar rushed to ragini as soon as she put her leg outside from laksh's car. " Ragu you are ok naa. Why you are late..?? " asked he hugging her. Ragini smile and hug him back " I am ok baba. What happen to me. And me  and jaanu went to duggu's house, that's why we are late " said ragini innocently. " Duggu..?? " asked he confused. " My father uncle " said laksh coming outside following others. " Mr. Maheshwari " shekhar wide his eyes. " Mr. Malhotra " dp nodded his head in acknowledgement in his professional tone. All four look at dp shocked how fast his behaviour change from homely to professional. " Duggu, he is my baba and baba he is duggu, my boyfriend " introduced ragini excited. Shekhar wide his eyes and dp cough in embrassament. " B..Boyfriend " asked shekhar flabbergasted and ragini nodded all smiling. Trio hit their palm to their forhead. " Baba she means, boy as a friend. Uncle is her friend now " clarify mishu more clearly and shekhar took a deep breath." I have to do something with this boyfriend thing very soon " muttered sanskaar under his breath. 

************************************************************
Next morning

" What happened Maa, why are you not talking.. ?? " asked ragini munching chocolate after breakfast. Shekhar look at her guiltly and mishu look between them confused. " Nothing Baccha, I am just little tired " said janki caressing her hair with a weak smile and she nodded. " Why not anyone say her anything when she eat chocolate early morning " complain avi finishing his glass of milk. " Because Ragu loves chocolate and everyone loves ragu " said ragini smirking and everybody smile. She is the sole happiness of whole family. Her smile brings smile on everyone's face. Avi twist his lips , pick his bag and left for school. Ragmish too left for college. Shekhar tried  to apologize to Janki but she left for kitchen.

In college,

Ragini smile looking at swakaj sitting on their banch. " Where were you two last night..?? " asked swara. " I left for home with Bhai  "said kajal with a small smile. " Bhai... You..You mean wo khadus I mean Aditya " asked swara. " Jiju...Jiju is your brother " asked ragini surprised. " Jiju..?? " asked swakaj confused. " He proposed my jaanu naa, so he is my jiju now. You know he kissed jaanu yesterday " said ragini last part in a disguised whisper and swakaj wide their eyes. " You are not allowed to see someone's private moment " said sanskaar coming from behind and ragini give him a sheepish smile. Their teacher enter and all settled for class.

" Sanskaar " called ragini after their class and she give him a chocolate. Sanskaar wide his eyes and took it happily. " I can't believe you are giving me chocolate " said sanskaar in disbelief as well as excited. " This is not for you ...." "Then..??" intruppt he as soon as he listen her . " This is for duggu. I promised him yesterday. And ragu never breaks her promises " said she proudly and he growl inwardly. " But you promise me to share it with me before " asked he hopefully. " That will happen, when you will bring chocolate, not me " said she folding her hands across her chest and sanskaar pout. He look at the chocolate in his hand and thought " Seriously Sanskaar, you have to do something with this duggu ... i mean dad. Otherwise you have to compete with your own dad to impress a girl"

"Where were you in last class ..?? " asked ragini when she saw sanskaar coming to the cafeteria after missing their one lecture. " I went to buy this " said he showing a big dairy milk silk and ragini's eye twinkle with happiness. " For me..?? " asked she anticipation. " I never thought to see you buy chocolates for a girl nerdy boy " said kajal teasing and he rolled his eyes. " He is my boyfriend naa, that's why he bought it for me. Right Sanskaar ..!!" said ragini excited. " No, this is not for you " said he and ragini pout. " Then..?? " asked she blinking her eyes. " I will tell you after college. O yaa, mishu di told me to drop you home today " said he with a cheeky smile and swakaj groan. " Why are you so happy about this..??" asked kajal narrowing her eyes and he compose himself. " Bye girlfriend, be ready to teach me how to eat chocolate after college" whisper he into ragini's ear and left from there, before making faces into kajal's direction.

-------------------------------------------------------

Please do tell me how is it..??

And don't forget to shine the star and make me smile.

Till then

Be happy n keep smiling.