I don't love you

" raj sir calling you in his office " said the peon patted on arjun's shoulder. He nodded and goes from there gesturing mishu to smile with his hand when he found her little disturb due to their sudden leave. She fake a smile and goes to find laksh. Arjun headed towards raj's office little nervous.

"As you know eachother before toh I don't need to introduce you both... So kaju go with arjun..he will help you to see the campus " said raj looking at a girl who was wearing black jeans n white top with a red stoll.

She nodded innocently n winked at arjun who widen his eyes

She nodded innocently n winked at arjun who widen his eyes. Raj was busy with his work.. so he gesture them to go. Both nodded and came out of his office.

"I am sorry " said mishu sitting beside laksh when he found him in the backyard of the college. He look at her surprised. "Why are you sorry " asked he confused. "I have hurted you with my words naaa " said she bending her head. " What....when" asked he surprised again. " I said naaa that I only need you for punching.. But I don't know...I always feel that I have full right upon you... You are my first ever friend here laksh.. The bestest one...and I can't be happy if you become angry with me for some reason " said mishu still bending her head. Her eyes became moist. Laksh was stunned to listen her...he never thought that the girl who always fight with him....can think him this much close to her. He knows they are very good friends but never share their feelings about eachother like this. A wide smile appeared on laksh lips n but dissappearead at once when mishu look at him with teary eyes. "Hey why are you crying...I was just kidding that time.... And You know naa... I can't see tears in any girl's eyes even if it was a Churail" said he winking at her. Her mouth shaped a big 'O' and she immediately punch on his stomach. "Aaauchh" said he rubbing his stomach. " That's like my khookhar sherni...I don't like that chudail version of yours.." said he mischievously. She glared at him but hugged him instantly. " Still never go away like that" said she. "Never ever..." said he patting her head smiling. A tear skipped from aadi's eyes who was looking at them standing little bit away from them without being noticed.

"Ragini... I am going to backyard of the college... I need some fresh air after this boring lecture..will you come.. " asked swara when they came out of the class in the lunch break. " Jaanu would be waiting for me in canteen... You go" said ragini smiling. Swara nodded and bid bye. Ragini reached canteen but didn't see mishu anywhere. She goes n sit on a chair in canteen waiting for her. Sanskaar who also came in canteen looked at her and headed towards her with his usual serious expression. Ragini look at him coming towards her n gulped. Before Sanskaar opened his mouth to say something ragini interrupted him. "Do you come here to fight with me" asked she innocently. A little curve appear on the corner of his lips seeing her innocence. She look at him confused. "What were you talking about me with ur friend "asked he making his face serious again. " I..I was telling her...that....that you were the guy...who give me hanky yesterday " said she nervously and about to run from there but sanskaar hold her wrist instantly. A shiver ran down through her body. She look at him shocked. His heart started beating fast..... He look into her deep eyes n both lost for a moment forgetting themselves.