Breakdown

It's been a day all were at Maheshwari Mansion. As soon as Kaju, Arjun and Swara listened her being sick, they too barged there. All were pampering Ragini like she is some fragile doll. Not everybody knows what's the reason for her sadness, But they were trying their best to make her smile.

" Btw, Arjun...How come you came with my sister..?? Our way is way to different " Adi narrowed his eyes on Kajarjun and Kaju blushed and Arjun gave him a nervous smile.

" How come you came with my Janu, Our way is way to different..?? " came Ragini's not so innocent voice in between her munching and Mishadi coughed.

" Ragu, I am your jeejs. You forget..? " Adi said teasingly but a warm look in the direction of Mishu.

" So is he " she said pointing at Arjun with chocolaty hands and everyone's eyes widen.

" How come he is your Jeejs, I am the only one who Mishu loves " Adi said immediately with little possessiveness and all chuckled.

" And Kaju loves Arj, so he is my Jeejs too " she replied and then focused on her chocolate.

Arjun coughed badly and Kajal looked at her with wide eyes. Adi looked into their direction and glared at Arjun when he looked at him horrified.

" I..I " Arjun tried to say something but he interrupts him.

" Do you love her..?? "

He gulped but nodded nevertheless looking everywhere but him. A sound of chuckle escaped from Adi's lips to see him this much nervous." If you hurt her, I am going to kill you then " he warned and Arjun looked at him in disbelief. Everyone smiled when he dragged Arjun to a brotherly hug, Kajal smiled with teary eyes.

" You sure are little pretty thing, Ragu " whispered Sanskaar as she was only focusing on her chocolate ignoring what all happening around her.

She raised her head to looked at him and blinked her eyes and he stared at her lost in her deep hazel brown eyes and smearing chocolatey lips. A sudden urge to taste that chocolate came into his heart but he shook his head before it comes there.

" Everyone is settling, don't you think we should follow them " Laksh whispered into Swara's ear and she turned red. " We need to talk Swara, A lot " he whispered again and she nodded. He grabbed her hand and escaped from there with her. No one noticed them except for one person. You all can guess who..?? Of course It's our not so innocent Ragu Bacchha.

" I found my another Jeejs too " she muttered and everyone's eyes focused on her. They narrowed their eyes confused that what she meant by that but their eyes widen when they realized Swalak weren't there. Adi has a knowing look and all chuckled.

" Come on Kids, Let's have dinner " came Ap's voice and everyone sauntered towards the dining area. Ragini too was about to go when Sanskaar held her wrist and dragged her aside.

" Why did you drag me here..?? " she asked innocently and he opened his mouth to say but closed it not knowing why he did so.

" I don't know. I just want to spend some time alone with you. From morning everybody is here and I didn't get a chance to say something" he said little irritated.

" But they made me happy. Aren't you happy Sanskaar ?? " she blinked her eyes looking at him with her hazel eyes glistering with pure innocence and he couldn't get a word out of him.

Of course, he is happy that she is recovering. That their friends and his family are succeeding to help him to get his Ragu back. His Ragu..? He shook his head at his words of choice.

" I am happy Ragu, It's just.."

" It's just, What...?? " she flutters her eyes again.

" It's just, I need you alone for me for some moments" he finally blurted out and she looked at him confused.

"Why..?? " she blinked again and he shut his eyes to control himself from doing what he left incomplete on terrace.

" Why you become so innocent when it comes to me..?? You always guess what other wants " he pouted and she smiled looking at his face.

" You look adorable when you pout. " she pulled his cheeks and giggled slightly.

" I am not adorable, I am annoyed" he twisted his lips and she purred "Why...??"

" You don't understand. Do you..?" he asked and she blinked innocently. "Let it be... Let's go, have some dinner " He held her palm in his and ushered here outside with him.

**************************************************

" Ragu.." She froze on her spot. A silence spread out in the dining area as everyone's eyes focused on the person who spoke. " Ragu bachha" Shekhar came hurriedly towards her and place his hand on her shoulder but she jerked immediately.

She was about to rush from there when he held her wrist. " Please " His voice laced with guilt and pain. No one can understand how much he regretted his action long back and he is regretting till now. Tears were continuously flowing from Ragini's eyes but she wiped them furiously. " I need to be alone "Her voice was a bare whisper and it broke his heart to see his princess like that.

" Just give me a chance to explain. To tell you that how ashamed I am of my doing..! How much I want to go back there and correct it. Please Ragu, Just once " He pleaded with teary eyes. Mishu too stifle a sob to see them like this. Adi squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring look. Ragini shut her eyes as more tears flow down from her glossy eyes.

"I am sorry Princess. I am really really sorry" His pained voice was breaking her heart but she tightens her fist to have her emotions in control.

" What are you doing here, Ba.." she stopped herself before completing it and his face clouded with misery. His eyes pooled with tears and his vision blurred. Everyone leaves them to gave them some privacy except Mishu and Sanskaar. Both were adamant to not to leave them alone. Adi held Mishu's hand and took her with him whereas she looked at him pained.

Ap dragged Sanskaar and he left them reluctantly giving the last glance to Ragini.

" I.. I want to see you. I want to make sure that you are okay, to make sure you aren't hurting yourself. It's been whole day Ragu, I haven't even known that you are okay or not. How can I be at home not worrying about you? You are my life Princess " he whispered the last part with such pain and love that her heart hurt to feeling his Baba in this miserable situation.

" I am your life, which you left alone in front of an orphanage, which you denied to be yours in the first place " she said dejectedly.

" I am sorry Bachha, I am sorry. I know it's not enough but tell me, and I will do anything to get you back. You know your Baba can't leave without you Princess " he fell on his knees still holding her wrist. She squeezed her eyes then turned towards him. A new ocean of tears again pool out in her eyes to see him on his knees begging for her forgiveness.

" Why you did this Baba, Why..?? " she too collapsed on her knees holding him from shoulders sobbing uncontrollably. Both were hurting and both can't see each other in this stage. But no one can make it right. He can't go back and change what he did. And she can't just forget that all her life she lives with a lie.

" I am sorry, Princess. Just let me correct my mistake, Please " He joint their forehead as fresh tears made their ways rolling on their cheeks.

She nodded her head then said " I just need some time " he too nodded and wiped her tears before kissing on her forehead and engulfing her in a tight hug. Mishu too rushed and encircled her arms around them letting her dry eyes to moist again.

Ap came and wiped Sanskaar's cheeks which were wet without his knowledge. He and Mishu heard everything as they weren't able to distance themselves from leaving her in this situation. " She will be fine " Ap gave him an encouraging smile and he engulfed his mother in a side hug, leaving a sigh from his lips.

-------------------------------------------------

So, What do you guys think..?? Should she forgive him this soon or not.?

Please do tell me, I am waiting for your views.

And Don't forget to tap on the star button and make it shine.

#Love #Ragika