Their Bond

Heya guys, 🙋

When I was writing today, I just saw the date, when I first published this story.

It's 23rd of March 2017😍

That means this story has been here from last year and I haven't completed it yet.. OMG. 😵😵😂 Don't worry will do it soon 😉

So this update is like a little celebration for it's birthday today 😉😂

Happy reading. 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanskaar was staring at her sitting on the sofa. She was chatting with his family or you can say his family is trying hard to made her do that. She sometimes laughed and sometimes gave a small smile to them not telling much to the others. Right now she needs to be alone to heal her heart which was bleeding remembering about her family.

He stood from the sofa and came towards them as he forwarded his hand to her as if reading her mind " Come, I'll show you terrace today" She placed her hand in his as he nodded towards his family who gave him an encouraging smile.

" You know sometimes we need to let it go the thing bother us, to move ahead in our life " He said softly as the cool breeze of early morning hit their body. " Sometimes it's hard to let it to, Sanskaar " she replied in monotone and his heart pained to listen no emotion in her voice.

" You know I was 5, when I got ill badly. Doctor said they need to put me under observation for a week. Baba..never left my side for a minute for whole week. He deprived his food, sleep ,comfort ...everything, Just for me. " She told him with a small tone and he gave her time to continue this. " You know the day before I was getting discharged, Baba got hospitalised because of that " She laughed little as a tear escaped from her eyes but she wiped it quickly.

" Maa told me that, he never left me alone from childhood. He used to take me to the office, his meetings, his business trips....everywhere because he couldn't able to trust anyone with me, Not even Maa or Jaanu "

" And you know, because he can't be able to live without seeing me or talking to me, I did homeschooling. He always sat beside me whenever some teacher came to teach me. He was really afraid when Maa said to send me to the college. " He was looking at her face which was fully blank, blank from emotions.

" How can he showered this much love on a person, who he hadn't accepted in the first place " She asked painfully as tears rolled out from her beautiful eyes.

" Why did he do this me, Sanskaar..?? Why..?? " a sob escaped her lips. He wrapped his arms around her dragging her to his chest and she sobbed holding his shirt hiding her face into his chest. Her whole body was shivering as she kept mumbling the same words. He caressed her hair and squeezed her into his hug to give some comfort.

He didn't know what to say and what to do. He was feeling helpless at this moment. His shirt was getting wet because of her tears as he cursed himself badly not able to stop them. His eyes turned glassy and a tear rolled down without his knowledge feeling her pain.

He slowly parted her from himself and wiped her teary eyes with his thumbs. His lips came into contact with her forehead and her eyes turned fluttered closed to feel his warm lips touching her skin. Her sobbed died down as he slowly kissed on her eyes one by one softly. Ragini was standing numb to feel him this much closer. This is the first time that someone came this close to her, to be this intimate to her. He was lost himself as he leaned down and kissed on her cheek pressing his lips there for few seconds. She sucked her breath as his hot breath fanned on her soft lips.