The Truth

Hey guy, I suggest you to read one or two last chapter of the story to get the track, if you forgot about it.

And if you remember it, then here we go...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Conversation (In case you forgot)

(" Ragini, I am not your boyfriend...Boyfriend mean......" started sanskaar but intruppted by ragini's shocked voice. " Sanskaar, You are my boyfriend. Why are you telling like this ..?? Did I do something wrong that you are breaking up with me " The word boyfriend from her mouth to him is like soothing music to his ears,he wanted to hug the hell out of her right now,but he supress his urge and chuckle.

" That means, Jiju is jaanu's bf, because he love her and proposed her. And you are just my friend " said ragini innocently when sanskaar explain her the boyfriend concept. Sanskaar nodded and she look at him with pout. " Then why didn't you propose me..?? You too love me Naa..!! " asked she with twisted lips leaving sanskaar at the loss of words. "R..Ragini..I..I.." he don't know what to say to her now. Neither he want to dissappoint her saying he can't propose her nor he can do it because he himself don't know what he feel for this innocent child. Yaa child, She is too innocent for all this. She may be blurt the things unknowningly but she is not that mature to handle a relationship. "Relationship. Seriously Sanskaar, What are you thinking...?? She is just a friend and yes you like her but you don't love her. Right..!! Do you..?? " he thought to himself but came in sense listening Ragini's voice.)

Now Let's Start with the update.. :-)

Sanskaar was still looking lost when Ragini jerked him. " So, Are you going to propose me..?? " asked she excited and Sanskaar chuckled. " If I will propose you, Will you say Yes...?? " asked he intensely. She nodded her head in positive immediately and he shook his head at her innocence. " You know naa, If you say yes to my proposal then you have to marry me and leave your family, Your Baba,your jaanu..!! " said he teasingly and she looked at him shocked. " No no no no....I will not leave my Baba or my Family " said she with wide eyes and he suppressed his laugh. She kept silent for few minutes then looked at Sanskaar with horror. " What...?? " asked he confused. " Jaanu said yes, That means she is going to leave us " she exclaimed placing her hand on her open mouth. " I will tell Jaanu to say NO to jeejs, today only " she murmured thoughtfully and Sanskaar chuckled loudly.

Throughout the day Arjun was trying to get a chance to talk to Kajal but Adi was not leaving her alone for most of the time. Adi said he wants to talk about Kajal to him but he escaped every chance he gets to not to have this conversation with him. He was still not prepared to declare his love for her to his best friend. Finally, he got the chance with her alone and she told him that Adi had made their Dadi return to her destination by making sure of that she will never come into their life again. When her Dad got to know about it he felt ashamed for his mother's deed and promised Kajal to protect her with his life.

She kept blabbering ,telling him when he suddenly ask " Are you okay, Kajal...?? " A smile spread on Kajal's lips as she looked at him with loving eyes. " I am more than okay,Jaan " said Kaju the last word teasingly and he sighs in relief. " I am happy that you got Adi back " said he with a smile. " I am happy too " said she smiling back and placed her head on his chest encircling her hands around his waist. He felt a shiver ran down through his body. " Thank you, Arjun. Thank you for coming into my life " said she with a deep voice and without his knowledge his hands came around her waist. He placed his cheek on her head and murmured the words which left numb her body " Thank you for being my life. "

****************************************************

Laksh was walking to the parking area when he saw Swara standing at the main gate waiting for her Taxi. He smiled and headed towards her. " Do you want lift, Swara...??? " whispered he in her ear and she jumped startled. She turned towards him about to punch him but by seeing Laksh standing there, a smile spread across her lips. " What are you doing here till now...?? " asked she crossing her arms. " Stalking you " he winked at her and she blushed. " Shut up and drop me home " said she pretending to look annoyed but failed miserably. " With pleasure Ma'am " he bowed in front of her in a servant-like manner and she shook her head on his cheesiness.

" It was all my fault that I can't protect her all these years " Adi was looking torn and Mish was consoling him. " Forget it Adi, It was past, You can't change it now. But you can make the future happy. You can give your sister her happiness now " said mishu with a warm smile and he looked at her expectantly. " She loves Arjun, Adi. Her happiness lies in Arjun " said Mishu and Aditya look at her with wide eyes. " Does Arjun love her too...?? " asked he and she shrugged her shoulder. " O hell, He does or not. He is going to be with Kajal if she wants it " said Adi and Mishu looked at him with wide eyes. " You will not get angry if Arjun loves her too. " asked MIshu. " Why would I get angry. Arjun is the best among us all. He is responsible, sincere and caring, He respect elders, He already planning to join his father in his company. Hell, my Dad loves him more than me. No one can be as perfect as Him for my Kaju " said Adi smiling and Mishu smiled looking at him.

" Thank you Sanskaar for dropping her here" said mishu. "No problem di. She is my friend and I can do this much for her " said Sanskaar smiling. " Jaanu, Please don't marry Jeejs " said Ragini and Mishadi widened their eyes. " Why...?? Did I do something wrong...?? " asked Adi to Ragini and she shook her head. " No, But if she marries you, She has to leave me, Avi, Maa, Baba here. I can't live without my Jaanu. So, No Marriage, No separation " Said Ragini with a bright smile and Adi gave a pleading look to Mishu, whereas Sanskaar chuckled lightly. " We will talk about it later, Ragu Baccha. First, we have to go home fast " said mishu and Ragini nodded immediately. They bid bye to the boys and headed towards their home whereas both the boys kept looking at them with loving eyes, respectively.

*******************************************

" Janki, I said I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you " said Shekhar coming behind her. " But you hurt me, Shekhar " said Janki in a pained voice. " I know and I am sorry for that. It's just that I can't think straight when it concerned Ragu " said he bending his head. " But that doesn't mean you will put finger on my love for her. " said she little angry. " It was you who hadn't accepted her as your child in the first place, it was you who took her from beside me while I was sleeping to leave her to an orphanage. It was you Shekhar, not me. How can you blame me that I don't care about her when the truth is that ...It was me only who brought her in this house when you left few months old child crying with her dead mother " shouted Janki full riled up and Shekhar bent his head ashamed.

Janki realized what all she said and about to apologize to him when they here a cracking sound. They turned towards the sound and their eyes widened to see Ragini standing there dumbfounded. " Ragu " Shekhar rushed towards her panicked. He was about to place his hand on her shoulder when she backed away looking at him with painful eyes. " baba...??? " she stepped back little. Shekhar forwarded his hand to touch her but she shouts loudly. " No.....!!!!" She took further stepped back and bumped into Mishu. " Ragu..." Mishu started to say something when she looked at her in a distraughted way. "J..Jaanu, B..baa..baba " said Ragini in cracking voice and a sob escaped from her lips. She gave a last look to Shekhar, who was looking at her with pained and ashamed eyes, and rushed towards her room with tears flowing from her eyes continuously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haahh....!!! After a really long time.

***Please vote and Comment***

Till then

Be happy and keep smiling.