Slow Dance

"Kajal, Are you Okay..?? " arjun cup her face when he see her all dull and sad. "Yaa..!! I am fine " replied she with a weak smile. "No..!! you are not..!! Something happened..!! Right..!! " asked he concerned. "She is at home arjun..!! She is at home.. " chocked she holding his shirt in her fist. He shut his eyes to see her this much vulnerable. "I have to talk Adi..!! I can't let you suffer like this " he embrace her in his arms. "No..no arjun.. He will not believe you..!!  Like he didn't believe me years ago..!! "sobbed she. He felt helpless to see her like this and determine to tell aditya about it.

"You are looking beautiful " whispered laksh in swara's ear. "Thank you " replied she blushing tugging her strands behind her ear. "Hey swara..did you see kaju..?? Party is going to start soon" chriped ragini coming towards them. "Arjun went to pick her" informed laksh. "Where is your brother btw" ragini ask placing her hands on her waist. "He is in parking lot..!! Just coming " replied he. She nodded and left from there.

"Why are you late..??  You know you shouldn't make your girlfriend wait for you " ragini glare at sanskaar. "Girlfriend " he mumbled shocked and then realized and laugh. "So, Is my girlfriend angry with me..??" asked he cutely. Ragini smile and nodded in no. Sanskaar forward his arm to hold him. She placed her arm around him and both headed into the party. 

****************************************************

"So, as I promised you on our date... May I..?? " asked sanskaar forwarding his hand. Ragini look at him confused and he directed towards dance floor. Ragini grinned widely and immediately hold his hand and dragged him on dance floor. "Are slowly " called sanskaar but she didn't listen anything and dragged him to DJ. "Please put some slow romantic song" ragini said to DJ and sanskaar look at her amazed. "Why are you looking at me like this?? " asked ragini. He shakes his head and music played.

Ishq bulava jaane kab aave
Ishq bulava aave jab aave..
Main ta kol tere rehna
Main ta baitha kol tere…
(Kol- with)

(Ragini smile excitedly and place her arms around his neck. He look at her amused. She narrow her eyes and shook her head and make him hold her from waist.)

Tainu takda ravaan
Baaton pe teri hansda ravaan
Pagal main khud nu banaanda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansaanda ravaan
Tainu takda rawaan…
(takda - see)

(Sanskaar look at her intensely. He was feeling something different to see her this close. Ragini wink at him and he chuckle n then laugh.)

Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di
Ajeeb rangaan di tu hai badi
Lage alag hi jahaan di

Ae to nazraan nazraan di gal ve
Tu vi sun le zaraa
Main taa kol tere rehna
Main taa rehna kol tere…

("You are really happy, don't you..?? "whisper sanskaar and she nodded vigorously. Sanskaar chuckled. "You know I always dreamed about perfect date food,music, slow dance. Today I feel it's completed "said she cheerily. "But it's not date, It's college party" said he smirking. "Don't spoil my mood..!! You are my boyfriend and it's date for me..!! Our second date " chirped ragini with twinkling eyes. For a moment sanskaar thought it all could be possible but he shook his head knowing that for her these words have different meaning. Really she is that innocent or she has some feelings for him. He look at her who was still lost slowly swaying her body with the music.)

Tainu takdi rawaan
Naina ‘ch tere main vasdi ravaan
Paagal main khud nu banaunda ravaan
Tu hansdi rave, main hansanda ravaan
Tainu takda ravaan