Boyfriend

This one's for you aliya598

******************************

"What...!! Fresher's party is day after tomorrow...!! And nobody told me..!!" swara shout loudly. Ragkaj chuckle ."With whom you are going..??" ask kajal curious. " With whom means..???" swara look confused. " It's a couple entry.." Ragini bite her nails. "What..!!This is not fair" swara cried loudly. "I can help you in that" A voice came and trio look into the direction. "Jaanu.." ragini hugged mishu who was standing with adi. Kajal smile looking at their join hands. "I am happy for you bhai" Kajal said in heart. " How can you help me..??"swara look confused. All four girls look at him curious and he wink at swara.

"Ragini" sanskaar shouted as soon as their class gets over and ragini was about to go out of the class. "Haan sanskaar.." ragini smile at him. "Will you..." he hesitate. " What happened..tell naa..!!! " ragini smile encouraging. "Will you be my partner for party..??" ask he nervous. " Good, that you himself ask me ...I was about to ask you anyways..!!" said she casually. "Really..!!!" sanskaar look amused. " You are my only boyfriend here..So I will go with you only naa..!!"ragini smile warmly. "Boy..Boy friend..!!" sanskaar look perplexed. "She means Boy as a friend" Kajal corrected who just came back and Ragini nodded immediately. Sanskaar took a deep sigh running his hand in his hair.

********************************************************
"What...!!!" Laksh shouted when adi told him that sanskaar is going with swara in the party. "Why he said like that..??" swasan asked in unison who was hiding behind the tree with ragkaj. " Just look at your bro ..You will come to know.." kajal chuckle. " Why are you shouting lucky..??" asked arjun encircling his hand around his neck. " Woh..Wohh... I am just shocked that my bro ask a girl to be his partner." Laksh smile nervously and left from there giving them some excuse . Sanskaar chuckle. Ragini run towards them and hug adi tightly " My Jeejs is so Smart.." adi wink at mishu n she blushed. " What he did..??" Swara scratch her head. "Didn't you see.. he was jealous" kajal pat on her head and swara look at her amused.

"Hey bhai... Can I borrow your car for today..??" sanskaar place his hand on laksh shoulder who was lost in his thoughts. "Why...?? Are you going on a date again..??" laksh look curious. "Hmm..Yaa , sort of" sanskaar run his hand in his hair embrassed. "With...with whom..??" asked laksh hiding the tinge of jealousy in his voice. " With the one with whom I am going in the fresher's party"said sanskaar biting his cheek to supress his smile. "No...You can't go..!!" laksh shout almost immediately. "What...but why..??" sanskaar retorts. "woh ...woh" Laksh himself don't know what to say..Why he is not liking the idea of swara being with his brother. " Okay...Take it" laksh finally drop his car key on his hand feeling helpless and sanskaar smirk naughtily.

*******************************************************
" That's so sweet of you sanskaar ...that you are taking ragu with you ..Thank you " said mishu smiling. "Do take care of my jaanu , Jeejs" ragini warned and adi immediately nodded. He entangled his fingers with mishu's and bid bye to them." Shall we go" sanskaar forward his hand . Ragini smile and place her hand on his.He open the the car's door and make her sit and take himself the driver seat.

"Are you taking me on a date..??"asked ragini munching her chocolate.Sanskaar applied sudden break and look at her shocked. "I heard when you were talking to your brother" ragini smile sheepishly. "That was just to make him more jealous, because he thought I am taking swara with me" Sanskaar winked. Ragini look at him with wide eyes. "You are toh smarter than jeejs sanskaar" ragini patted his shoulder proud. "Geez Ragini, You spolied my white shirt" sanskaar gave a glare to ragini who bite her tounge looking at her smeared chocolate fingers. "Sorry" she made a puppy face and sanskaar smile. " So we are not going on any date..??" Ragini pouted and sanskaar chuckle. " You wanna go on a date with me..??" he raised his eyebrow. Ragini nodded immediately and sanskaar look at her amused. " You know I saw in movies, when a boy take a girl to a date..Those beautiful decoration, delicious food and then slow dance, I too want to do that" she look at him with twinkling eyes. "With me..??" Sanskaar ask to make sure what is going on in this 'not so looking kid' 's mind. "Haan , You are my only boyfriend naa..!!" ragini said cutely. For a second sanskaar was lost looking at her chocolatey pouted lips which was looking so enticing to him .He jerked his thoughts giving himself a mental slap to think like this. " You mean boy as a friend , Right..!!" he gave a known look and she nodded instantly in response.

*******************************************************
" Will you not come with me in fresher's party , Jaan..??" kajal asked calmly. "How many times I have to say this that I am not coming with you" Arjun avoid eye contact with her. Kajal take a deep breath and give him a pointed look. " You come with another girl there, And I promise I will break her legs then n there only" she warned him and he gaped at her words. " You won't do anything ...Right..??" arjun asked managing his cool attitude. " Try me" she gave him a smirk and left from there. He run his fingers in his hair worriedly.

"Why are we here..??" ragini look confused when sanskaar stop the car in front of a restaurant." For the date" he winked at her. " Really" asked she excited. " I thought, you will take me home only..You are not that type of a boy naa..!!" "What do you mean by not that type of a boy" he asked offended. "Bookworms like you, not take girls on a date naa..!!" she said as the matter of the fact and he look at her open mouth. " I am not bookworm" he twist his lips. " O , you are...!!" said she too with twisted lips. "Okay, May be a liitle" said he and ragini laugh.

********************************************************
"Aaauch" laksh rub his head when he bumped into someone. "What the hell , Can't you see..!!" the person said rubbing her head too. "What..what are you doing here..??" asked he shocked looking at swara whom he bumped. She narrow her eyes at him questionly. "You didn't go with sanskaar ..!!" said he feeling happy in his heart. "Why will I go with him..??" asked she confused. "N..Nothing.." he rubbed his palm. She gave him a weird look and turn to go. Laksh hold her wrist immediately. A shiver ran down in her body. "Ma..y I..May I drop you home..!!" asked laksh softly . She turn and look at him shocked. He let go her hand and smile nervously. "Friends " she forward her hand and he wide his eyes. Swara chuckle. " What ...!! You think I will let any stranger drop me home." said she. He blink his eyes understanding the meaning of her words and then smile widely. "Friends" he palce his hand in her's for handshake.

"yummmm....I loved this cheese pasta" ragini licked her lips closing her eyes after finishing the pasta. " This is my favourite dish here" sanskaar smile looking at her. Sanskaar look at her confused when ragini look here n there. " What are you looking for ..??" asked he. " No music...No Dance floor.." she pouted. " This date is little different.." said he laughing. " But we will dance in fresher's party...Promise..!!" he smiled at her and she smiled back. " Shall we go..??" asked he and she nodded.

"Sanskaar.." called she when he droped her home and about to sit in car. " Yaa.." he look confused. " You are very nice boyfriend.." said she smiling. He laughed "Yaaa...Thank you.." . Janki who was standing on terrace listen them and rushed down. Sanskaar bid bye to her and left from there. Ragini headed into the house.
"He was your Boyfriend ragu.." asked janki and ragini nodded smiling. " Next time he will come naa..I will make him to meet you too" said she and rushed into her room. Janki look worried. "I have to talk about this to mishu...Ragu is really innocent.. Don't know what's that boy's intention..What was his name...san..yaa sa nskaar.." she thought in her mind worriedly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please hit the star button if you like it.

Till then
Be happy and keep smiling