DUGGU

Mishu came with laksh to his house to pick ragini. "Come, you can leave after dinner. You didn't eat anything there " laksh gave her a smile and took her to his home. Mishu smile and nodded. Laksh ring the bell and Raghu open the door. " Raghu, Who is it..??" came dp's voice. " Sir, Laksh Bhaiya came with someone " replied he and dp rushed towards the door. Dp wide his eyes happily and hugged him tightly making his breath hitched. "Anu...Maaa....Babuji, Sanskaar, Gini....Look Laksh came with our DIL. "shouted dp happily and Mishlak shook their head. "Atleast you didn't dissappoint me like your brother, I am so proud of you. Finally you proposed her " dp patt his back bouncing happily. Laksh gave him a look of disbelief and he ignored it. "He haven't proposed me still uncle " mishu twist her lips and stand beside dp.

"Whattt...!!!! "  then he eyes to laksh who ignore them and santured inside the house. All came into the hall and dp exclaimed in complaining tone "But Why..??" "Where is my DIL " asked ap egerly. She is standing with Aarti plate. " Mom, After so many years also..You didn't understand this Oldy" said laksh chuckling and dp gave him glare. " Mishu Beta " radha came and hug her. "I am so happy to see you after long time " " Don't be too happy. He haven't proposed her still " said dp with twisted lips. " But he loves Swara Naaa...!! Why will he propose my Jaanu..?? " intruppt ragini innocently. Laksh wide his eyes, Mishu coughed and sanskaar chuckled. All family narrow their eyes in Laksh's direction and he smile nervously.

Kajal entered in her home alone gluping, looking here n there. Suddenly lights flash and she shut her eyes tightly. " Why did you come so early..?? It's just 11 in the night, You should enjoy more darling " ring a calm but dead voice in her ears and she shivered. She turn and look at her who was throwing daggers in her direction. " D..daad.dadi " kajal fumbled and dadi strode with large steps and grip her hair in her fist tightly and she winced. " How dare You to disobey me..?? Didn't I mentioned that You are not allowed to go to that party " seethed Dadi in dangerous voice gripping her hair more tightly.Tears flooded in kajal's eye and she shut her eyes painfully.

"So, Who is swara..?? " " When are you going to make her meet us ..??" " Is she beautiful..??" asked radha, ap and hp respectively. Dp make a grumpy look and sat on sofa crossing his arms around his chest. " What happen Duggu ..?? " asked ragini sitting beside him. Sanskaar twisted his lips and mishlak look at her with wide eyes. " Did you just call uncle , Duggu..?? " asked mishu in disbelief. " He is now my boyfriend naa, like Sanskaar, So he told me to call him that " said ragini all smiling. " I have to do something with this boyfriend thing " muttered sanskaar under his breath and laksh chuckled listening him. " Sanskaar is your boyfriend " mishu wide her eyes looking at her shocked. " She means Boy as a friend, dummy " said laksh chucking. " Don't expect too much from your sister " muttered sanskaar again. Ragini ignored them and turn her attention back to duggu " Swara is very good girl, Why are you looking so grumpy listening about her ?? " asked ragini innocently. " Because I love mishu" declared dp and all of them look at him flabbergasted.

" Why is she not allowed to go to that party..?? " came a strong voice and dadi became numb. She stepped back immediately leaving her and turn to find Adi looking at her with a look that he never give her. He always talked to her in very calm and sweet voice, because he respect her so much. But today he was looking at her with anger, hurt, pain and accusation. She shook her head calming herself closing her eyes for a mintue and open them and give a warming smile to aditya. " Wo..Adi , I..I told her to spend some time with me, So we can talk and I can know why she hate me...!! And I can do something to reduce her hate towards me, towards us. But I think she is not ready to accept us as her family after so many years too. " said dadi showing a sad face and wiping here fake tears. Kajal look at adi painfully and he shook his head to her and engulf her in a side hug. "How did she get to know that she is not a family , Dadi ..?? " asked adi with a raised eyebrow. " Neither me, nor Mom n Dad told her ever, Then how..?? " Dadi wide her eyes and glup audiably whereas aditya look at her with rage in his eyes.

" Whatt....!!!!!" exclaimed all the people present in hall and dp shut his ears with his hands. " How can you do this to me Ji..?? Before dinner only you told me that you are planning for our honeymoon again and now you are telling that you love mishu " ap accuse him whimpering. "Whatttt,  Honeymoon ......!!!" again all exclaimed loudly with their eyes wide as saucer. "Don't shout you all" He hold ap's hand and continue " And anu , I love her like my to be DIL, not the way I love You " said he mischieviously and ap blush. " And our honeymoon is on, as I said before " whisper he again and ap hide her face with her palms. "Ahem..ahem " hp clear his throat and laksh exclaimed dramatically " God, Save my virgin eyes.. I can't believe I am his son "  Dp glare at him receving glare from hp itself. He gave hp a nervous smile. " That's enough for a day I think. We should call it a night now " said sanskaar and all nodded.

" Bye Duggu, bye everyone " said ragini walking towards laksh's car as he was dropping them home, when sanskaar hold her hand.Mishu and laksh was already settled in car and all family bid bye to her and headed inside.  " You didn't say bye to me "said sanskaar pouting .  " But I just said .." started ragini but cut by sanskaar. " No, you said bye to everyone and duggu " said he the last part with twisted lips. " But you didn't say bye to your First boyfriend. Let it be, I think now you forgot me " said he making faces. " Did I upset you..?? " asked ragini innocently and sanskaar nodded teasing her a little seeing her worried expression. " Okay, I will share my chocolate next time with you. Is that make you happy..?? " asked she and he shook his head and she pouted. " Sorry Sanskaar, If I upset you. You are my First boyfriend ,how can I forget you " She remember something and smile and kiss on his cheek tightly. Sanskaar place his hand on his cheek shocked and ragini continue. " You said we kiss someone we trust, we love , we want for the rest of our life, You are that special for me and I can never forget you, ever " said she with a breathtaking smile and his heart skipped the beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's too short,  but I am not getting enough time to write buddies,  So please bare me with this short update.

No proof read , so please excuse me for the typos. I will edit my mistakes for sure, whenever I get time.

And a question for you guys.
Who you like more in this story and Why...???

Apna DUGGU

or

Ragini/ Sanskaar

or

Any other person.

Please do tell me. I will be waiting to read your comments.

And don't forget to vote and make me smile.

Till then
Be happy n keep smiling :-)