10. Roady

–––––

[Harry]

"Get off your sorry ass, and let's go." Niall strode into the room, dark jeans on, Liam's muscle shirt, and his white snap back. 

I groaned, rolling over on the couch, burying my face in the plush pillow. "No."

My side soon became a target for Niall's knee to hit, which only made my groans more prominant. "Hurry up, you twat," he scolded, going to walk out of the room.

I slowly sat up, nearly ninety percent sure that my hair was a greasy mess, not to mention I was only wearing a Jack Wills sweatshirt from the X-Factor and some over-sized grey sweats. "Where are we going?" I asked, running my hand through my hair, pushing it back. Yeah, definitely need a shower before we go wherever the hell we're going.

"To visit your boyfriend, you dick."

My eyes widened. "No, bad idea. I don't even know where he lives."

Niall smiled, "actually, I did a little more research on him, obviously more than you have. If you had actually attempted to make a proper conversation with the bloke, you would've known that he goes the the local theater every Tuesday; it being cheap night and all that."

I rolled my eyes, "so?"

"Well, if you haven't noticed, it's Tuesday."

"No, it's not, it's Sunday." I argued.

Niall laughed, "no, it's Tuesday, I'm not shittin' ya, check 'yer goddamned phone if ya don't believe me."

I grunted in protest, but clicked on my phone anyways. Truth be told, it was Tuesday, and- Holy fuck, I'd slept and moped around the goddamned apartment for two days feeling sorry for myself. I licked the top of my mouth, skimming my tongue over my teeth as well. Yeah, forgot to brush my teeth as well.

I nodded, stretching to get up, then making my way to the washroom down the hall. 

___

"Liam's in the driveway already. You're ready?" Niall asked, slipping on his high tops.

I nodded again, "I'm ready to go track down my crush."

Niall stifled a small chortle, "alright, mate, let's get on with it then."

He patted my shoulder, leading me out to the car, sure enough, there was Liam, sitting in the drivers seat, phone in hand, seemingly texting someone. I hopped into the black Range Rover, and Liam stayed in the same position.

Niall snapped his fingers, "Liam, mate, we're here, let's go already."

Liam blinked, "right."

He revved up the engine, and we were on our way.

____

[Louis]

"Tina, I'm just not in the mood, okay?" I grumbled, "now can I have back my laptop?"

She shook her head, "Louis, this isn't healthy. I know El said some things that she shouldn't have-"

"No shit."

"-But you need to get out of the house, you can't get hung up on this. We're going to the movies, alright? We're going to go see Endless Love whether you like it or not." She said, her voice firm, and I knew I couldn't win.

"Why do we have to see such a girly movie though?" I sulked.

She scoffed, grabbing my arm, "you said just last week that you couldn't wait for the release. Shut up now."

I rolled my eyes, following her down the hall, she lead me into my bedroom. "Whoa there, Tina, you at least have to buy me dinner first." I joked.

She shook her head, laughing a bit, then sat me on my bed, "I'm picking you out an outfit." She stated.

"Of course."

She ignored my sarcastic reply, only opening and closing the drawers to my dresser, then moving to my clothes that were hung up. She bit her lip, her caramal hair was pulled back into a loose bun, a white bow just above the bun. I liked her hair down; it was naturally curly, she hated it, but I was in love with it.

"You should put your hair down." I suggested.

"No, I didn't straighten it today."

"I know, that's why I want it down."

"No."

Our conversations about her hair usually ended right there, but I wasn't having it. "Yes, please. It's only fair that I get to choose what you do to your hair, and what you wear, if you're doing the same for me."

A  smirk came upon her lips, curving into a sinister grin. "Alright."

She picked out some dark washed skinny jeans, and rolled them up at the ankles. She picked a pair of black Vans with the thick white soles, and a burgundy v-neck. I sighed, stripping off my shirt, looking down to my stomach. I had a tummy now, more than I was comfortable with, to say the least. 

I needed to start working out more. I was disappointed in myself.

"Now you," I said, trying to usher her out of my room.

"No, no, no." She argued, pushing me back to sit down in front of my mirror. She got a brush with the bristles all around it. 

"You can just do a quiff, please." I suggested.

She smiled, "no, I think I'll do something different."

My hair was flat today, nothing was done to it for two days. "It's going to look horrible," I warned.

"Anything that I do never looks horrible," she assured, "now, I was thinking more of a fringe."

My eyes widened, "no."

"Too bad."

I crossed my arms, pouting in the wooden stool.

She just smiled, shaking her head and finishing up my hair.

"Your turn!" I finally exclaimed.

I'll admit, I did like what she did to my image today, it kind of sent out that Bad Boy aura. If I were another guy, I'd do me. For sure. Well, now I'm sounding cocky, but it's true.

We ventured into her daft bedroom, her walls were a light baby blue, and was accented by light pink and yellow decor. Writing was plastered over her walls, giving off a Tumblr-y vibe.

I approved.

"Wear those jeans that I like; the light ripped ones, and, uh, wear that hoodie I got you last Christmas, I got it for you for a reason you know," I scoffed, "for you to wear it."

"You're so sassy, Louis."

"Tell me something I don't know."

____